Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Tips for not having

Ermm.. Threads I post in increase at an awfully slow rate these days it must be said. I am a sensible poster now and do not whore the forum at all. :unsure:

I didn't include Jack in my post because, quite frankly, who is Jack? I mean really? All I see is Leicester Lass' shadow... :unsure:;):P

Oh that's nice. I make the effort to bring some happiness into people's lives and this is the thanks I get. :cry:

:banana: We are fami-ily

I got all my good friends and me

Yea we are family...

...hang on a minute, "quickly become farcical"?! <_<

Here's something we have not seen for a while - Pot Kettle Black, monseiur J/\/\/\/\eeee, Pot Kettle Black. ;)

Quickly become farcical indeed. And as for your "pot kettle black" reference, I don't know what you're on about. Honest. I'm a good boy on here now and only post sensible things. :whistle::ph34r::P

Oh that's nice. I make the effort to bring some happiness into people's lives and this is the thanks I get. :cry:

Oh I were joking LL sorry. You're an entertaining, slightly narcissistic, yet entertaining young woman. :thumbup::)

Honest. I'm a good boy on here now and only post sensible things. :whistle::ph34r::P

It's a life cycle, we all start off as dannyboy11 or joeb and end as davieG or Thracian - we have no control over it, it is the circle of Foxes Talk life.

It's a life cycle, we all start off as dannyboy11 or joeb and end as davieG or Thracian - we have no control over it, it is the circle of Foxes Talk life.

I'd like to think I didn't start off as dannyboy11 or joeb! My spelling has always been better than theirs on here!! :o

I won't mind ending up like davieG or Sir Thracian though - plenty of respect and a vast amount of knowledge. Though I hope I don't inherit davieGs periods. :ph34r::P

When will I hit the Fez/Dagenham "Disco Bob" Dave. stage?? That seems like a right hoot. :whistle:

I'd like to think I didn't start off as dannyboy11 or joeb! My spelling has always been better than theirs on here!! :o

I won't mind ending up like davieG or Sir Thracian though - plenty of respect and a vast amount of knowledge. Though I hope I don't inherit davieGs periods. :ph34r::P

When will I hit the Fez/Dagenham "Disco Bob" Dave. stage?? That seems like a right hoot. :whistle:

At my age, post menopausal I don't have periods I have aeons or is it eons. :D

You have passed that one by...I'm still at the start and Fez is regressing, wave to him as you pass in 3-2-1...boooosh.

At my age, post menopausal I don't have periods I have aeons or is it eons. :D

And the regular, happy davieG returns! :D

Care to share what your post meant though? I'm afraid I don't quite have your knowledge.. :blush::whistle::unsure:

You have passed that one by...I'm still at the start and Fez is regressing, wave to him as you pass in 3-2-1...boooosh.

Why have I passed that one by and missed out on all the fun?!? :cry::angry:

Anyhoo, goodbye Mr. Fez :wave:

Archived