Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Tips for not having

Seems to be the same people complaining about having their threads deleted.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but if you follow a few simple rules I doubt you'd have this problem.

Tips anyone?

1) stop starting threads

Seems to be the same people complaining about having their threads deleted.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but if you follow a few simple rules I doubt you'd have this problem.

Tips anyone?

Tip: Search before starting a thread.

So you're happy to read the same crap every time you open a different thread are you?

That's actually a problem half the time, even when duplicate threads are removed. :ph34r:

:thumbsup:

Tip: The forum guidelines reveal a fair bit about what the fiendish intolerant mods don't tolerate. :mellow:

It's done to a precise system. Every fourteenth post is deleted.

Don't worry yourself about it. It's only important when MY work is disposed off. That's criminal - it's denying the FT populace it's gospel.

Sacrilege.

Was it you who parked outside Daves house ?

Don't post crap.

Funny crap is ok though. That's funny crap.

The Singh has complete diplomatic immunity.

I think mods get a raw deal, so perhaps a new title is in order, to make them feel more warm and fuzzy? Foxestalk Operations Controller & Customer Experience Representative has a more friendly ring to it. What does everyone reckon?

Don't post crap.

Funny crap is ok though. That's funny crap.

The Singh has complete diplomatic immunity.

I think mods get a raw deal, so perhaps a new title is in order, to make them feel more warm and fuzzy? Foxestalk Operations Controller & Customer Experience Representative has a more friendly ring to it. What does everyone reckon?

It just occurred to me that the bitching situation about the mods is quite similar to the bitching about the stewards at the Walkers...

But getting back to the point, I agree that one shouldn't post crap. In fact, ban everyone that does. This is a football forum, and we don't tolerate crap in any form so.. *pauses for a moment* Oh, right, nevermind :whistle:

It's done to a precise system. Every fourteenth post is deleted.

Don't worry yourself about it. It's only important when MY work is disposed off. That's criminal - it's denying the FT populace it's gospel.

Sacrilege.

some of your stuff is just to dangerous of the general public, akin to jesus marrying a postitue and having a baby, naming the 2nd gun man and proving man has never been to the moon.

Foxestalk Operations Controller & Customer Experience Representative #10

Archived