Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Tips for not having

Foxestalk Operations Controller & Customer Experience Representative

It's never going to fit onto the embossed Moderator night-stick and pepper spray set. Sorry.

And I like it when my wife reclines and challenges me to "come and moderate" her.

Not sure I'd like to 'control her operations and experience' her. No. Not sure at all. I think it'd just ruin Dave's Fun-time. :unsure:

some of your stuff is just to dangerous of the general public, akin to jesus marrying a postitue and having a baby, naming the 2nd gun man and proving man has never been to the moon.

Foxestalk Operations Controller & Customer Experience Representative #10

All this and more in my new book...

TPH LAID BARE.

:whistle:

I`ve had quite a few posts deleted in the 6 or 7 weeks Ive been here and dont know why. Maybe the mods could at least send us a message with the reasons why something was deleted so we know why it happened. I also think that this site should have an over 18s bit so that if grown adults want to have a free for all they can say what they want without threat of deletion.

I`ve had quite a few posts deleted in the 6 or 7 weeks Ive been here and dont know why. Maybe the mods could at least send us a message with the reasons why something was deleted so we know why it happened. I also think that this site should have an over 18s bit so that if grown adults want to have a free for all they can say what they want without threat of deletion.

That discussion has been brought up time and again. The conclusion is that mods don't have the tíme to justify each of their actions with a post. They are not machines or bots (really, they aren't). It is assumed that the moderators are implementing the rules of the forum and hence the 'offenders' should maybe read the rules and see where they've gone wrong. In contentious cases it's reasonable to ask why a thread/post was removed, but those cases seem relatively rare.

When I get stuff deleted, I assume it's because it was just too good and it showed the offending mod up because they just couldn't produce stuff of equal quality.

It's what I tell myself anyway.

I'm really in the mood to play with some boobs.

What music have you been listening to? :D

I get annoyed when my posts get deleted, especially when I see other ones that are pointless.

I guess you just have to think before you post a topic;

Has it been done before?

Would it be a good debate?

Share your opinion first

When it gets deleted, get over it. If you want to post irrelavant messages, try the General Chat forum

Oh, and Danny, mods don't spend their life deleting posts/threads. Your's get deleted because they are utter ....

I'm sure I've had a few deleted but do you know what?

I've got over it.

I didn't think I would and for some time it looked unlikely but with the help of my close friends and family it is in the past :ph34r:

A Moderator is for life, not just for Christmas.

The months leading up to spring are difficult for the lesser-spotted Moderator. Some Moderators resort to crouching in the Competitions Forum, hoping not to be seen by the dreaded masses of Foxestalk. The Moderator tribe is a tight-knit group, yet some rogue Moderators, unfit for duty, have been known to infiltrate the collective.

Hiya!

If you don't want a thread to be deleted on here, do not let it appeal to the likes of Fez, TPH, Leicester Lass, lookwhaticando or Dagenham Dave. Chances are if these people post in it, it will be deleted as it'll quickly become farcical.

Then again, if these people do not post in it, it may not even be worth reading as it'll increase at a rate of 2 posts per hour.

:dunno:

If you don't want a thread to be deleted on here, do not let it appeal to the likes of Fez, TPH, Leicester Lass, lookwhaticando or Dagenham Dave. Chances are if these people post in it, it will be deleted as it'll quickly become farcical.

Then again, if these people do not post in it, it may not even be worth reading as it'll increase at a rate of 2 posts per hour.

Unless you're in it of course :P

How on earth did Jack get away without a namecheck there?

J to the A to the C to the K.

Looks like this is getting deleted then.

Unless you're in it of course :P

Ermm.. Threads I post in increase at an awfully slow rate these days it must be said. I am a sensible poster now and do not whore the forum at all. :unsure:

How on earth did Jack get away without a namecheck there?

J to the A to the C to the K.

Looks like this is getting deleted then.

I didn't include Jack in my post because, quite frankly, who is Jack? I mean really? All I see is Leicester Lass' shadow... :unsure:;):P

:banana: We are fami-ily

I got all my good friends and me

Yea we are family...

...hang on a minute, "quickly become farcical"?! <_<

Here's something we have not seen for a while - Pot Kettle Black, monseiur J/\/\/\/\eeee, Pot Kettle Black. ;)

Archived