Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
palace-fan

Hi palace fan here

Well cheers guys i'm off it was great to hear some of your views on Ta*lor lets hope he makes the right decision and resigns if not then it's the death of our football club. Oh and btw well done you guys for beating coventry by so much you will stay up easily this season.

Just imagine if he returned..

:sweating::protest::banghead::sick::mad:

Mandaric - a man of the people, or so he seems to like to be considered - wouldn't hire that twat at City.

The fans would show their displeasure, and the guy supposedly wants to do things 'for the fans'.

Would be folly to hire Taylor under the circumstances. ;):P:whistle:

Mandaric - a man of the people, or so he seems to like to be considered - wouldn't hire that twat at City.

The fans would show their displeasure, and the guy supposedly wants to do things 'for the fans'.

Would be folly to hire Taylor under the circumstances. ;):P:whistle:

he was a good coach though :ph34r:

Kelly and Taylor for a brighter future

he was a good coach though :ph34r:

Kelly and Taylor for a brighter future

Should have hired Taylor 18 months after we sacked him - i.e. when we had no money. :blink:

Would have done wonders for us then, just look at his time at Hull. :ph34r:

Too late now, though, because we have a little money to play with. :whistle:

He's rubbish with money. At Hull, he didn't have money and did a great job really. But with us and Palace and with money to spend, he has flopped bigtime.

:blink:

He had a lot of financial backing at Hull. I'd read the Hull Daily Mail and every night he'd be buying some player. He signed Lawrie Dudfield for 350k I think it was, when they were in League 2! He'd buy one player, realise they weren't good enough and then go out and buy a replacement. He spent quite a lot of money.

Hi guys I was just wondering whether you had the same problems with Taylor when he was up there with you ? He puts everyone behind the ball for corners so if there is a break or an attack it breaks down, he consistentley uses negative tactics in every game. He turns to 4-5-1 and sits back after scoring a goal ???? Also some of the signings hes made are absolute bollox. Kuqi for 2.5 million ... Scowcroft for 500,000.... Matt Lawrence. Sorry about all this stuff but it would be interesting to know if you lot had the same problems to see if it is not just since he has come to palace. Cheers guys

Taylor Out !!!

Well the IMBICILE ruined us and Milan is now our saviour after five to six years basically in the doldrums !! Taylor will ruin you too !!

I hope he goes - he's a feckin w*nker !!!

Hi guys I was just wondering whether you had the same problems with Taylor when he was up there with you ? He puts everyone behind the ball for corners so if there is a break or an attack it breaks down, he consistentley uses negative tactics in every game. He turns to 4-5-1 and sits back after scoring a goal ???? Also some of the signings hes made are absolute bollox. Kuqi for 2.5 million ... Scowcroft for 500,000.... Matt Lawrence. Sorry about all this stuff but it would be interesting to know if you lot had the same problems to see if it is not just since he has come to palace. Cheers guys

Taylor Out !!!

There aint a city fan that has a good remark to say about the guy, taylor distroyed the best squad we have had in twenty years, waisted more money than any other manager ever at city, bought shite players and he is responsable for the club goiung into administration and so he is responsable for the mess we where in before Milan came along.

In the intereast of English footbal the FA should not alow PT to manage another club at any level,

He is a con man that will manipulate and lie to cover up his inability, Foir the sake of you club, GET RID

it's taken 7 years and we still have not recovered from Taylors 18 months in charge!!

spending stupid money on very average players, demanding stupidly large contracts for 33 years old footballers managed to tear apart all of O'Neils work in about 6 months!!! got rid of seasoned pro's proven at the highest level and replaced them with future England players like Lee Marshall

his general ignorance is the thing that annoys me most about him how he has managed to climb the ladder as high as he has done is something I will never be able to understand!! although as they say the higher a monkey climbs the more you can see his arse!!

I don't think Jordan would sack him as he would have to pay him compensation and I don't think he would want to do that so I am afraid Palace fans is up to you to force him out

Taylors a decent coach but one of the worst judges of a player around. He would make a shite scout. Akinbuyi for us and Kuqi for Palace. It doesnt get much worse.

I cant see him lasting beyond this season at Palace....

Taylor has an over inflated opinion of his ability, he ripped apart a good squad and pi$$ed money down the drain on no-marks in order to stamp his markand failed miserably, he brought this club to its knees with his ineptness. He has never said sorry and probably still beleives its all our fault. He has all the coaching badges going so he should know enough, but he never demonstrated any of it here. We are glad to be rid of him and to be honest I feel for any team that has to live with him.

Taylor has an over inflated opinion of his ability, he ripped apart a good squad and pi$$ed money down the drain on no-marks in order to stamp his markand failed miserably, he brought this club to its knees with his ineptness. He has never said sorry and probably still beleives its all our fault. He has all the coaching badges going so he should know enough, but he never demonstrated any of it here. We are glad to be rid of him and to be honest I feel for any team that has to live with him.

We can only judge him on what he did for us and most of our opinions are unprintable but there are people, especially the younger English players who played under him in the u-21`s in two spells that rate him really highly as a coach and there results seem to prosper under him at that level. Remember what Platt did to the u-21s when Taylor left lol??? Also, he will always be remembered for the bloke who gave Beckham the England captaincy when he took over for a few matches.

I prefer to remember him as the prat that somehow managed to mastermind a defeat against Wycombe in the cup and then we went on the worst run I can remember as a supporter of losing practically every game we played that season.

Archived