Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Player Of The Season So Far

Who do you think has been our best player?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. LCFC Player Of The Season

• Paul Henderson
    • Patrick Kisnorbo
    • Gareth McAuley
    • Nisse Johansson
    • Alan Maybury
    • Danny Tiatto
    • Levi Porter
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Iain Hume
    • Elvis Hammond
    • Paddy McCarthy
    • Andy Johnson
    • Richard Stearman
    • Matty Fryatt
    • Conrad Logan
    • James Wesolowski
  2. 2. LCFC Young Player Of The Season

• Levi Porter
    • Richard Stearman
    • Conrad Logan
    • James Wesolowski

Even though I have voted Kisnorbo in the first one, i still think Paul Henderson deserves much more appreciation. Not only does he pull off some cracking saves when the game depends on it, he is really strong, punches well, good kick. You cant fault his season so far!...

I voted Kisnorbo though as He is a great defender, 7 goals this season, all with his head! (Correct me if im wrong tho like!).

Also voted Conrad Logan. Even though he did let in a fair few goals, this kid has potential! Already showing the signs of a good strong keeper, glad he;s signed a new contract!

Even though I have voted Kisnorbo in the first one, i still think Paul Henderson deserves much more appreciation. Not only does he pull off some cracking saves when the game depends on it, he is really strong, punches well, good kick. You cant fault his season so far!...

sorry but that is a joke. Kicking is the major weakness in his game, and he'd admit that himself.

My bad, i didn't know that... But you can see he is getting stronger... He is good in the air!..

And with Citys season ( how its been) He's doing well.. 3 wins with 3 clean sheets!.. Enough said.

Archived