lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Hughes you plank. Learn to keep the ball DOWN!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Yeates to come on for Hughes... one hopes.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Leeds Utd: Going Down, Going Down, Going Dowwwwwwwwwwn.
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Hughes you plank. Learn to keep the ball DOWN! Third time lucky?!?!
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Third time lucky?!?! that was the 3rd
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Third time lucky?!?! Nope... Third time, substituted.
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 stupid willy puller!!!!!!!!! At least he's trying...
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 At least leeds are loosing! Oh no I've wee'd myself
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 At least he's trying... ... to wank? Oh no I've wee'd myself Want your potty, gramps?
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Oh no I've wee'd myself now we just need to be a little bit more happy
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Alan Curbishley for manager in the new season, anyone?
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 GOAL! Norwich 1-1 Coventry just need luton and southend to score
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! I have this feeling about Elvis today - mind you I've been really bad with 'flu so I'm probably a bit delirious!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! Hammond! I have this feeling about Elvis today - mind you I've been really bad with 'flu so I'm probably a bit delirious! You're also a bit damp which doesn't help.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Nalis sent off for Plymouth he scored for them aswell! And dont bring Elvis on i hate him
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Nowt wrong with a 90 minute mud bath. Some women pay good money for shit like that.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 he scored for them aswell! And dont bring Elvis on i hate him N0o0o0o0o0o0oooooo0oo I've got 20 quid riding on him to score. He MUST come on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.