Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

West Brom Albion Match Thread

I find being pissed helps me play football, oddly enough. :blink:

Care to explain how this can be so?

You are right.

How did you know by the way? :dunno:

Errmmm... I played last week. In the same team. As I will be again tomorrow. :P:unsure:

Remember the other day... you noticed the bush was rustling a little too much to be a gust of wind?

That was jme. :P;):D

:ph34r:

Behave. I am a better stalker than that.

If we go into the game looking to defend and nick a goal, we'll get beat- their attack will scythe us apart. I think the best thing we can do is go out and attack them, play them at their own game. They'll be a few goals, and it'll be entertaining.

If we go out to defend we'll lose, probably 2-0

If we attack I'll go for 2-2.

Uh oh... We're cursed, now that Barton Fox didn't start this thread...

LWICD, make sure you're off to work again, so we can at least go for a draw!

Hope we can come up with a little surprise on the pitch today, wouldn't mind continuing with this neat little winning streak...

The Horse to score a double against his old mob in a 2-1 win for the mighty foxes.

Finally we have a player who can score against his old team rather than an ex getting their name on the scoresheet against us.

Looking forward to the wee small hours of the morning tuning in "world".

COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!!

The Horse to score a double against his old mob in a 2-1 win for the mighty foxes.

Finally we have a player who can score against his old team rather than an ex getting their name on the scoresheet against us.

Looking forward to the wee small hours of the morning tuning in "world".

COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!!

Yeah, and Andy Johnson setting them both up. Well it could happen :dunno:

You are the eternal optimist danny..we will be lucky if AJ isn't sent off for two appalling fouls on ex teammates in a pathetic effort to prove a point to his old club.

Hang on..maybe getting him sent off will cause us to passd the ball more fluently...could actually be a good thing!

That's it AJ...snap Gera's and Koumas' legs...lol

Archived