lcfc_jme Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I like the first post in this thread. I will replicate it. Oh, and I think our winning streak will come to an abrupt end. Still, :bounce: Come On You Blues! :bounce:
lcfc_jme Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 My am pissed. That isn't good. I'm sure you're meant to have a game tomorrow morning.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 That isn't good. I'm sure you're meant to have a game tomorrow morning. I find being pissed helps me play football, oddly enough.
Cobbo Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 That isn't good. I'm sure you're meant to have a game tomorrow morning. You are right. How did you know by the way?
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 You are right. How did you know by the way? Remember the other day... you noticed the bush was rustling a little too much to be a gust of wind? That was jme.
lcfc_jme Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I find being pissed helps me play football, oddly enough. Care to explain how this can be so? You are right. How did you know by the way? Errmmm... I played last week. In the same team. As I will be again tomorrow. Remember the other day... you noticed the bush was rustling a little too much to be a gust of wind? That was jme. Behave. I am a better stalker than that.
Cobbo Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Care to explain how this can be so? Errmmm... I played last week. In the same team. As I will be again tomorrow. Behave. I am a better stalker than that. You lucky man Who are ya who are ya?
lcfc_jme Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 You lucky man Who are ya who are ya? The young-ish one who was hesistant to make big hits in the centre of the park when he came on .. Though he won't be tomorrow when he plays (if he does).
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 First game of the AFL preseason tonight, the mighty Dons will be fielding their full team. I'm hanging to see the new signings in action. And I am pissed. AND UP THE FOXES FARKEN!!!
Simon Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 If we go into the game looking to defend and nick a goal, we'll get beat- their attack will scythe us apart. I think the best thing we can do is go out and attack them, play them at their own game. They'll be a few goals, and it'll be entertaining. If we go out to defend we'll lose, probably 2-0 If we attack I'll go for 2-2.
DB11 Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Hmmm as much as I want to believe I still think we'll lose Anyway, :bounce: COME ON YOU BLUES :bounce:
Kilworthfox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Hmmm as much as I want to believe I still think we'll lose Anyway, come on City!! I will be pleased with another clean sheet!
Zingari Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 just read that mark venus is assistant coach at WBA ; i think as a left sided player he never hit the heights with us but developed later (at wolves ipswich) as a good asset.
Lets Be having You Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Hmmm as much as I want to believe I still think we'll lose Well Thats a Good Start to the day,Start thinking positive
MC Prussian Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Uh oh... We're cursed, now that Barton Fox didn't start this thread... LWICD, make sure you're off to work again, so we can at least go for a draw! Hope we can come up with a little surprise on the pitch today, wouldn't mind continuing with this neat little winning streak...
Thracian Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Just off to see the Academy match....confident we'll win that and the West Brom game. That's a good start. the Academy match was off - it's an achievement these days if they get one on!
jaffa1970 Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 The Horse to score a double against his old mob in a 2-1 win for the mighty foxes. Finally we have a player who can score against his old team rather than an ex getting their name on the scoresheet against us. Looking forward to the wee small hours of the morning tuning in "world". COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!!
Leonisco Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 COME ON YOU FOXES!!!! FEED THE HORSE AND HE WILL SCORE! FEED THE HORSE AND HE WILL SCORE!
DB11 Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 The Horse to score a double against his old mob in a 2-1 win for the mighty foxes. Finally we have a player who can score against his old team rather than an ex getting their name on the scoresheet against us. Looking forward to the wee small hours of the morning tuning in "world". COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!! Yeah, and Andy Johnson setting them both up. Well it could happen
jaffa1970 Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 You are the eternal optimist danny..we will be lucky if AJ isn't sent off for two appalling fouls on ex teammates in a pathetic effort to prove a point to his old club. Hang on..maybe getting him sent off will cause us to passd the ball more fluently...could actually be a good thing! That's it AJ...snap Gera's and Koumas' legs...
Cat Burger Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I'm off to the game today, I haven't seen Leicester win at home since the last day of the Prem season versus Portsmouth 03/04. There's been about 12 attempts but I'm optimistic for today (no I'm not)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.