lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 FFS just commentate on the game. I don't give a toss about the Tigers or an alleged elbow that happened half an hour ago. That's why we never know who's scored. There's so much s**t being spoken that all of a sudden they realise there's a game going on! "Well Colin, there I was down the launderette when in pops Mrs Winklebottom from next door. I said hello. She said hello back. She has some lovely underwear - pastel shades of green, blue and pink, Nothing crude, just tasteful panties, a bit like mine...well apart from the open crotch stuff.......Whhhooooooaaaaaaa GGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!...anyway as I was saying she has some really nice stuff. We had a little chat. Apparently her husband's suffering from piles at the minute - didn't notice the state of his panties. She'd brought some sandwiches in with her which she shared with me....oh by the way it was Leicester that scored" Not a fan of Barbarella, then? :laugh: :laugh:
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Oh shit. God no. Stearman for who? He'd best not be coming into the middle.
Smudge Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 FFS just commentate on the game.I don't give a toss about the Tigers or an alleged elbow that happened half an hour ago. That's why we never know who's scored. There's so much s**t being spoken that all of a sudden they realise there's a game going on! "Well Colin, there I was down the launderette when in pops Mrs Winklebottom from next door. I said hello. She said hello back. She has some lovely underwear - pastel shades of green, blue and pink, Nothing crude, just tasteful panties, a bit like mine...well apart from the open crotch stuff.......Whhhooooooaaaaaaa GGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!...anyway as I was saying she has some really nice stuff. We had a little chat. Apparently her husband's suffering from piles at the minute - didn't notice the state of his panties. She'd brought some sandwiches in with her which she shared with me....oh by the way it was Leicester that scored" Love it!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Maybury clattered on the edge of the box.
bigneville Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Sounded like a quality effort for Maybury...
Foxhateram Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 what the hell!! I hate uria Rennie every game iv seen him Ref he has made crap decisions!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Sounded like a quality effort for Maybury... I was excited. Then again, it's hard to judge if anything's any good when Barber's the one to tell you. Hardly reliable. what the hell!! I hate uria Rennie every game iv seen him Ref he has made crap decisions!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Johnson rolling around on the floor? Two weeks on the trot?
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I'm going to make a bold prediction! Hammond to come on with 10/15 minutes to go and score the winner (or get a major assist)
Foxhateram Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Johnson rolling around on the floor? Two weeks on the trot? haha hes shattered himself out all this effort hes puttin in!
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I'm going to make a bold prediction! Hammond to come on with 10/15 minutes to go and score the winner (or get a major assist) yeah right
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 yeah right Whaaaaat? Did I say something funny?
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Whaaaaat? Did I say something funny? Because you're so serious, I've put 20 quid on him scoring the winner.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Can't be doing with all these dangerous free-kicks we're giving away.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughes blazes over.
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Because you're so serious, I've put 20 quid on him scoring the winner. Nutter!!!!
Foxhateram Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Nutter!!!! hehe all that build up for a crap shot hehe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.