Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

West Brom Albion Match Thread

FFS just commentate on the game.

I don't give a toss about the Tigers or an alleged elbow that happened half an hour ago.

That's why we never know who's scored. There's so much s**t being spoken that all of a sudden they realise there's a game going on!

"Well Colin, there I was down the launderette when in pops Mrs Winklebottom from next door. I said hello. She said hello back. She has some lovely underwear - pastel shades of green, blue and pink, Nothing crude, just tasteful panties, a bit like mine...well apart from the open crotch stuff.......Whhhooooooaaaaaaa GGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!...anyway as I was saying she has some really nice stuff. We had a little chat. Apparently her husband's suffering from piles at the minute - didn't notice the state of his panties. She'd brought some sandwiches in with her which she shared with me....oh by the way it was Leicester that scored" :angry::angry:

Not a fan of Barbarella, then? :laugh: :laugh: :ph34r:

FFS just commentate on the game.

I don't give a toss about the Tigers or an alleged elbow that happened half an hour ago.

That's why we never know who's scored. There's so much s**t being spoken that all of a sudden they realise there's a game going on!

"Well Colin, there I was down the launderette when in pops Mrs Winklebottom from next door. I said hello. She said hello back. She has some lovely underwear - pastel shades of green, blue and pink, Nothing crude, just tasteful panties, a bit like mine...well apart from the open crotch stuff.......Whhhooooooaaaaaaa GGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!...anyway as I was saying she has some really nice stuff. We had a little chat. Apparently her husband's suffering from piles at the minute - didn't notice the state of his panties. She'd brought some sandwiches in with her which she shared with me....oh by the way it was Leicester that scored" :angry::angry:

:D Love it!!!

Archived