cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Penalty West Brom, Maybury sliding tackle. How could you do that Maybury...
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Now we see what this City team is made of...
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Can someone tell me what is happening in this game? I am falling asleep... Can we rewind and go back ten minutes? I preferred it when nothing was happening
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 were now being outsung by wba - ITS A DISGRACE
Leicfox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 were now being outsung by wba - ITS A DISGRACE Have our fans actually been singing ? all ive heard is, your shit arrrrrrrgh.
Jon the Hat Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 were now being outsung by wba - ITS A DISGRACE Terrible... Then again you aren't there singing so who are you to criticise?
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 If we don't get a grip on this game soon, we'll get hammered.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Terrible... Then again you aren't there singing so who are you to criticise? yeah well i do if i can make it to the walkers in fact ill sing here at home OH WHEN THE BLUES
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Terrible... Then again you aren't there singing so who are you to criticise?
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I really hate it when JB gets so excited by opposition attacks and goals. He gets more excited than when we attack and score.
Jon the Hat Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 yeah well i do if i can make it to the walkers in fact ill sing here at home OH WHEN THE BLUES Louder, I can't hear you over here in Surrey...
Jon the Hat Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 I really hate it when JB gets so excited by opposition attacks and goals. He gets more excited than when we attack and score. That annoyed me as well. Irritating git.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Louder, I can't hear you over here in Surrey... I WANT TO BE IN THAT NUMBER OH WHEN THE BLUES GO MARCHING IN!!!!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 That annoyed me as well. Irritating git. Twat is the word you were looking for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.