Leicfox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 hahahahah get in you fooking beauty MCAULEY = Steve Walsh.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GARETH MCAULEY!!!!
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 McAuley? Cool... but where did it come out from? Was Barber sleeping?
Wycombe Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 McAuley. Thought you might say that... I am starting to think he is quite good-looking after all
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 McAuley? Cool... but where did it come out from? Was Barber sleeping? Barbbbbbarrrrrrelllla was waxing lyrical about the opposition, I imagine.
Jon the Hat Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Twat is the word you were looking for. Wasn't concentrating then, and thought we'd gone 2-0 down he shouted so much!! i take it back.. for the moment..
Smudge Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 McAuley? Cool... but where did it come out from? Was Barber sleeping? I was thinking the same thing.....
bigneville Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Can someone pm me a match commentary link please?
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Thought you might say that... I am starting to think he is quite good-looking after all Opportune. :thumbsup:
cisono Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Wasn't concentrating then, and thought we'd gone 2-0 down he shouted so much!! i take it back.. for the moment.. Me too! I stopped breathing for a while... But that's Barber for you...
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Wasn't concentrating then, and thought we'd gone 2-0 down he shouted so much!! i take it back.. for the moment.. I was worried it was an own goal he was shouting so loud.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 not leic but 3-0 charlton! - were playing whu next season then!!
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Horsfield takes one for the team.
Leicfox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Come on Horse pull yourself together.. fooking Barber wants him off. Disgrace.
Leicfox Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 What is this fight over the elbow?!?!?! Aye Barber says Horse elbowed someone with intent, Gibbo told him straight. <_<
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Nice, crisp football. I envisage some lovely Walkers Smokey Bacon.
lookwhaticando Posted 24 February 2007 Author Posted 24 February 2007 Aye Barber says Horse elbowed someone, Gibbo told him straight. <_< Other way around... Horse took the elbow to the face. Or did I mishear that whole thing?
Foxhateram Posted 24 February 2007 Posted 24 February 2007 Other way around... Horse took the elbow to the face. Or did I mishear that whole thing? yer LWICD is right, the horse took the elbow and then walked away. ooooohhh!!!!!! that was close! this is actually quite good. im surprised! as long as we keep playing like we are now then i think wel sneak it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.