Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

spurs v city prem classic

I remember that, me; my brother and a friend were watching it in my bedroom and he said "lets hold hands for this corner and Leicester will score" and they did :D

Also the own goal by Doherty was comical, and Defoe (?) scored last minute :(

I remember that, me; my brother and a friend were watching it in my bedroom and he said "lets hold hands for this corner and Leicester will score" and they did :D

Also the own goal by Doherty was comical, and Defoe (?) scored last minute :(

Weren't last minute.

Micky Adams fault that was, he made a bad substitution at the time, and that lead to them hitting us on the counter and scoring.

Walker always did comical goalkeeping... wasn't funny at the time though :ph34r:

Remember against Bolton? His own goal was hilarious (ok, at the time I hated him :P)

I've never blamed him for that goal. I blamed the two that stood in offside positions <_<

Guest seanfox778

especially because if calum davidson had jus put his right foot through the ball instead of trying to bend the ball with the outside of his left we might have been ok

?????????!!!!!!!!

I havent got Sky, some cable thingy and havent got any channel that plays classic football. :(

It's ESPN Classic - only available on satellite.

Maybe we should ask Richard Branson to put it on cable, seeing as he's taking off a few of the Sky channels..

Archived