Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

The Championship

Leicester Vs West Brom is the featured match whats the betting they show just about everything West Brom did no footage of our justified penalty shouts and general worship of the baggies making it look like we didn't even deserve a draw!!

And if he didn't try, he would also be slated. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

But why slide into the player ? Surely he could of just slid in the direction he thought the player was going to try and cross, and if lucky its a corner at worst. :dunno:

I'm even more impressed after seeing that, actually.

The quality of football was generally good, Maybury played better than I gave him credit for on the day despite concedeing the penalty, and the other team slated the refereeing too, so we're not all biased twats. We still looked like Leicester, but definately better. I do think we have improved this month, even though the teams we beat are all pretty poor. Holding the division leaders with a Premiership squad to a draw without looking lucky to have done so is a good indicator of the progress we've made.

I loved the bit where the commentator said 'with such a tall squad Leicester are always a threat at set-pieces.' First thing that came to mind when he said that was the two-man wall at Fulham which was just Hume and Porter. lol

Can't see how we can really slag off Rennie, Horsefield should of walked.

Maybury was tripped on the edge of the penalty area. Did you see the foul given against Johnson, too, right at the end? He stood with his arms raised while a WBA played rolled over his back and the ref gave a foul to them! We had a good penalty appeal turned down too.

Utter shite, whichever club you support.

The thing is, he let Horse stay on, don't think he even got booked either, and he could of let play carry on at the end.

Swings and roundabouts. He did us a favour in my view, although i suppose West Brom fans can say the same, i wasn't at the game so i respect your views.

Poor ref yes, but it did benefit both sides.

he just frustrates both sets of fans/managers with his poor decisions and everytime he refs our games its been the same, seeing fouls completly and the opposite direction to everyone else, calling play back for fouls when their was a briliant advantage on, calling the play back because a free kick was taken 12" from the wrong place.

he's crap.

Im sure fans all over the country groan when they her he is reffing their games.

Quality play from Horsfield. I hope that McMahon dude whop manages the WWE hires him when he retires! Great goal by McAuley and Levi looked lively. lol at AJ punting the ball back to Hendo (who also looked quality) from 10 yards in the opposition half!!!

Archived