Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Favourite Pink Floyd Album!

What's your favourite Floyd Albums??

I adore Saucerful of Secrets and The Division Bell as my faves I think!!

Piper at the Gates of Dawn for acid-drenched pure psychedelic genius!

Dark Side of the Moon for, well, I don't think we need to justify that one.

Meddle for the epic last track, Echoes.

And Wish You Were Here for probably my 2 favourite Floyd tunes - Shine on... and Wish You Were Here.

By the way look out for an album by the Easy Star All Stars - it's a reggae/dub version of Dark Side of the Moon - I know it sounds potentially rubbish but it's actually really quite good!

Dub Side of the Moon

They also did a reggae version of OK Computer...

Piper at the Gates of Dawn for acid-drenched pure psychedelic genius!

Dark Side of the Moon for, well, I don't think we need to justify that one.

Meddle for the epic last track, Echoes.

And Wish You Were Here for probably my 2 favourite Floyd tunes - Shine on... and Wish You Were Here.

By the way look out for an album by the Easy Star All Stars - it's a reggae/dub version of Dark Side of the Moon - I know it sounds potentially rubbish but it's actually really quite good!

Dub Side of the Moon

They also did a reggae version of OK Computer...

Great post mate. Will have to try them !!

Echoes is amazing and I love Seamus with the dogs barking too !! :D

Echoes sounds a bit cold though half-way through !!

NONE don't like them never been able to understand their fame bore me to death to be honest!! I have however listened to DUB side of the moon a dub version of the album

NONE don't like them never been able to understand their fame bore me to death to be honest!! I have however listened to DUB side of the moon a dub version of the album

No band appeals to everyone. Pink Floyd are however one of the most acknowledged bands in history and that can't be a coincidence.

No band appeals to everyone. Pink Floyd are however one of the most acknowledged bands in history and that can't be a coincidence.

True and it would be a very boring world if we all liked the same things which is what makes us all individuals I am sure there are a few highly acclaimed bands/artists that you think are terrible as well

True and it would be a very boring world if we all liked the same things which is what makes us all individuals I am sure there are a few highly acclaimed bands/artists that you think are terrible as well

Yes that's what's great about musical opinions really and what makes humans unique !!

For instance, most over-rated bands IMO are:-

Oasis

Blur

Beatles

Rolling Stones

Nah, probably don't rate any really !! As I say, I personally think Pink Floyd are years ahead of anybody and that's from somebody who has all the studio albums of their's.

Definitely between Dark Side and Wish You Were Here for me...

:yesyes:

Masterpieces.

Shine On You Crazy Diamond is one of my most favourite songs by far.

Dark Side of the Moon as an album is just brilliant.

I think as an Album, Dark Side wins... but Wish You Were Here has the songs to give Dark Side a run for its money. ;)

Archived