Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Charlotte Church - preggo.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Her show is one of the worst I have ever seen in my life.

Amen to that. The woman's useless. She had a talent once, years ago, and not one that interested me even then.

Posted

Her show is one of the worst I have ever seen in my life.

I actually watched it the other night and it was poor. She tries to make jokes and nobody laughs, and she has one of the most annoying voices ever.

Posted

I actually watched it the other night and it was poor. She tries to make jokes and nobody laughs, and she has one of the most annoying voices ever.

Amazing how angels have annoying voices... lol

Posted

Amazing how angels have annoying voices... lol

Don't get me wrong she can sing very well. But her normal voice just really annoys me.

Posted

imagine the offspring of those two ; a wailing banshee running about the house at breaknet speed pushing everything over in the way :cry:

Posted

imagine the offspring of those two ; a wailing banshee running about the house at breaknet speed pushing everything over in the way :cry:

Thank god she's in another country then!

Posted

Charlotte Church confirms she is in the club.

So... expect her TV series to deteriorate in quality as she struggles to concentrate on the task in hand... and don't be surprised if she slips in the names of chocolate bars from time to time or something. :ph34r:

Oh yes... and I think we ought to give her a miss in the chebs thread for now. :whistle:

Still... all the best to her and all that. :thumbup:

Why? :o

Posted

Alright... you've twisted my arm.

Post her if you must.

It was mostly out of respect... ;):ph34r::whistle:

Honest.

Surely you can do a lot better than her in the Chebs thread?

Posted

Charlotte Church confirms she is in the club.

So... expect her TV series to deteriorate in quality as she struggles to concentrate on the task in hand... and don't be surprised if she slips in the names of chocolate bars from time to time or something. :ph34r:

Oh yes... and I think we ought to give her a miss in the chebs thread for now. :whistle:

Still... all the best to her and all that. :thumbup:

If she dropped a few pounds and agreed to never speak, I think she would be worth porking. Well, only once! :P

Good luck to her and the father, Tom Jones.

Posted

If she dropped a few pounds and agreed to never speak, I think she would be worth porking. Well, only once! :P

Good luck to her and the father, Tom Jones.

Variety is the spice of life, I'll try anything once... and all that... :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Posted

On the whole 'chebs' get bigger whilst 'up the duff' I thought lads like big norks, or is that she's soiled goods now that puts you off?

God thats the most chauvinistic ive ever done.

Posted

On the whole 'chebs' get bigger whilst 'up the duff' I thought lads like big norks, or is that she's soiled goods now that puts you off?

God thats the most chauvinistic ive ever done.

Time to start a MILF thread.

Posted

Like all girls, she has some good days but I think she needs to keep out of Gregg the bakers or else she`ll end up like a female Pavarotti at this rate. At least they`d be able to do a duet!

84971507_6bc7a0ee97_o.jpg

Posted

Like all girls, she has some good days but I think she needs to keep out of Gregg the bakers or else she`ll end up like a female Pavarotti at this rate. At least they`d be able to do a duet!

84971507_6bc7a0ee97_o.jpg

She's gone sooo downhill. Shame really, she looks pretty damn hot in that pic

Posted

On the whole 'chebs' get bigger whilst 'up the duff' I thought lads like big norks, or is that she's soiled goods now that puts you off?

God thats the most chauvinistic ive ever done.

lol

To be fair, if she's as crap a presenter as people say, and swears as much as people make out... then she was soiled goods already. :P:ph34r:

Besides, she looks a bit too much of a tart in the picture above. lol

Time to start a MILF thread.

lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...