Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

' I was there '

Leicester 0 - 1 Man Utd

My last league game at Filbert Street and the one that confirmed our relegation. Wasn't a great game although we pretty much matched United for most of the game. It was what happened in about the 75th minute though when the entire stadium just stood and embarked on 15 minutes of pure singing as we went down with grace and some pride still in tact. So proud that day!

Leicester 0 - 1 Man Utd

My last league game at Filbert Street and the one that confirmed our relegation. Wasn't a great game although we pretty much matched United for most of the game. It was what happened in about the 75th minute though when the entire stadium just stood and embarked on 15 minutes of pure singing as we went down with grace and some pride still in tact. So proud that day!

I remember that, from the very back row of the Kop. In actual fact, Lee Marshall played reasonably well and came close for us.

I remember that, from the very back row of the Kop. In actual fact, Lee Marshall played reasonably well and came close for us.

i remember that game. it also won radio 5 premiership moment of the season or summat.

Archived