Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

' I was there '

The Worthington cup final against Tranmere for me, two players came and sat behind me, can't remember who though. Got their autographs but they kept the pen my dad gave them, lol. Sadly I have no idea where the programme is now :(, I still have my hat and flag though.

Then there was 3 - 2 versus spurs, came down all the way from Preston to arrive just as they kicked off, and lots of other great memories.

:cry: Beating Man Utd in the Coca Cola cup at home, heskey backheeled the ball to claridge who volleyed it in. Awesome.

Steve Walsh's 95th minute equaliser against Arsenal

Weso belting the ball in from the edge of the box to put us 3-1 at FUlham this season

Was anybody there when we played Burnley a few seasons back at Turf Moor when the match was abandoned after about 20 minutes? If you were... I salute you...

Yes. Six hour round trip for 20 minutes of splash ball. :bounce:

I`ll avoid the obvious real big ones and say our 4-3 win over Leeds years ago at the old Filbo. We were getting mullered by them, I think 3-1 down at half-time and Paul Ramsey inspired our lads to win 4-3 with I think two goals. It was not only a fantastic game of football but a real old school atmosphere in the penns. Leeds bought plenty with them and had some decent players in the team (and Vinnie Jones lol) but the whole occasion was memorable and one that I hope we can somehow re-create at the Walkers.

My top 10 games

1) Derby 2-1 (Wembley), 1994

2) Middlesbrough 1-0, (Hillsborough), 1997

3) Atletico Madrid 1-2 (away), 1997

4) Shrewsbury 5-2 (home), 1982

5) Derby 4-0 (away), 1998

6) Chelsea 2-0 (away), 2000

7) Leeds 4-0 (home), 2003

8) Sunderland 2-1 (away), 1999

9) Fulham 1-0 (away), 1983

10) Tottenham 3-2 (home), 2006

Surprised no has mentioned this one yet - Leicester 3 Arsenal 3 at Filbo. Absolute classic, one of the games of the season not just for Leicester but the whole Premiership.

Steve Walsh injury time equaliser if I remember rightly. Forking legend.

Old Trafford around 1998, Tony Cottee clinched the best smash and grab victory for Leicester i've ever witnessed. I'd love to see the match stats to this game, Man United must of had 15-20 shots on target. Keller just wouldn't let anything past him, launched himself at anything that stepped foot in the penalty box.

The celebrations after the match were wild. The spoilt little Man United kids in the boxes at the top of the stand we were sitting in got some abuse, they were all in tears.

What made it more memorable was that the week before we got mullered 3-0 in the FA Cup down at Palace and it was horific. I was considering not bothering with the Old Trafford trip as were were on a shit run of form. Thankfully I still went as it was the only time i've ever seen us win up there.

Surprised no has mentioned this one yet - Leicester 3 Arsenal 3 at Filbo. Absolute classic, one of the games of the season not just for Leicester but the whole Premiership.

Steve Walsh injury time equaliser if I remember rightly. Forking legend.

I mentioned it on Page one. Briefly.

Awesome goal. Awesome game.

one of the most vital wins in our history in 1991 when Tony James scored the winner against Oxford on the last day of the season waiting to hear West Broms result to determine if we would be relegated to the 3rd division. This match was so vital to the Little and MON eras that followed if we had gone down things may have been very very different now!!

I was there and on the pitch at the end!!! :D

Archived