Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Singing section trail over

I'm sure JME will have more information on this but I just recieved an email from peter Jones saying that the N block singing section trial has ended.

very disappointing news but he did say supporters can still reallocate there so hopefully the same people will be back again for the Leeds game :thumbup:

he said "The trial of the ‘singing section’ has effectively ended and it will now be up to our supporters whether they purchase tickets in N section at future matches. "

Oh sorry didnt realise people were up to speed with all this, must have been said whilst I was banned

:unsure:

I understood it to mean that the club's promotion of the section was over.

The interpretation was that the block could continue to be used for this purpose, but the club would step back and let the fans run with it instead.

Unless that was an overly optimistic view of the situation. :dunno:

All the gory details here. :thumbup:

I think you have missed the main point of the email

"its up to supporters to relocate thier if they wish"

as far as I could see it was up to us anyway?

Well yeah... but I think it means it's up to the fans to work out that they can move to N Block to be part of something special, as opposed to have the club tell them about it on their website. ;)

Going off topic on numerous occasions, personal conversations in threads, that sort of stuff.

I'm a new person now though like :cool:

Yeah... now you're just talking to yourself. lol:ph34r::whistle:

I understood it to mean that the club's promotion of the section was over.

The interpretation was that the block could continue to be used for this purpose, but the club would step back and let the fans run with it instead.

Unless that was an overly optimistic view of the situation. :dunno:

All the gory details here. :thumbup:

I have to agree now the more I read it the more I think we can persue this idea and, certainly into next season, may be your view isn't too optomistic afterall.

Sorry for this threat mods/admin I only just recieved PJ's email and didnt think anyone else had posted about this.

Well yeah... but I think it means it's up to the fans to work out that they can move to N Block to be part of something special, as opposed to have the club tell them about it on their website. ;)

Yeah... now you're just talking to yourself. lol:ph34r::whistle:

And bloody interesting it is too :D

Just dont want people making the same mistakes as me, looking out for fellow FTers like.

I have to agree now the more I read it the more I think we can persue this idea and, certainly into next season, may be your view isn't too optomistic afterall.

I say my interpretation, what I mean is my recollection of jme's interpretation - as I never got the email myself. :P

But yeah... the story is that the club is stepping back to allow it to be a true fans thing... read into it what you like though. ;)

And bloody interesting it is too :D

lol lol lol

Hmm. Very good.

Here's a song for you (to the tune of 1-2-3-4-5 once I caught a fish alive, which sounds ridiculous but its works really well);

Levi,

gets a pass,

leaves the full-back on his arse,

takes on,

two more men,

beats them once and then again,

cuts in-

side to shoot,

with the outside of his boot,

when it,

hits the net,

it's going like an exocet.

Hmm. Very good.

Here's a song for you (to the tune of 1-2-3-4-5 once I caught a fish alive, which sounds ridiculous but its works really well);

Levi,

gets a pass,

takes on,

two more men,

cuts in-

side to shoot,

when it,

hits the net,

lol

Here's another one, slightly adapting one by Leicester Lass.

You put your right back in,

you take your left back out,

in out in out,

you change it all about,

but we've got Nils-Eric so we all shout,

Kelly stop f**king about,

ohhhhhhh Nils-Eric Johansson,

big nose,

long hair,

VIKING BLOOD

Hmm. Very good.

Levi,

gets a pass,

takes on,

two more men,

cuts in-

side to shoot,

when it,

hits the net,

Here's another one, slightly adapting one by Leicester Lass.

You put your right back in,

you take your left back out,

in out in out,

you change it all about,

but we've got Nils-Eric so we all shout,

Kelly stop f**king about,

big nose,

long hair,

VIKING BLOOD

Both Mustard.

:worship:

Both Mustard.

:worship:

true, but can you imagine all the leicester fans looking around at each other to see who can remember the words :dunno:

lengthy songs /chants hardly ever catch on ( at leicester anyway )

its got to be one or two lines and snappy really to have any chance

Going off topic on numerous occasions, personal conversations in threads, that sort of stuff.

I'm a new person now though like :cool:

How come the main man TPH has never been banned for the same reasons then?

I'm sure JME will have more information on this

JME did indeed have information on this - long before you received your email infact. As LWICD posted, there was a thread informing people about what happens in relation to N-Block for now and in the future, and I'm sure you missed it because it had fallen off the first page.

Should you require any information you don't already know, you could ask for it or find it in the following link:

N-Block Information Thread

Closing topic, put your general chat in the atnmosphere topic and important notices in the N-Block topic that jme has provided a link for.

I will make that a sticky for the time being - perhaps until after the QPR game after which there really should be no more need for special N Block topics as there are for L1.

Archived