Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Plymouth - No real info

If the ticket had your name on it, I'd get away with it I suppose... But then, they said if this happens and I am caught (which I can't see how I would be somehow) then there would be much-more severe consequences. How good are these football intelligence people??

Sounds like crap to me. I don't see how the people at home park would know who you are and would chuck you out tbh. And do they mean by much more severe consequences? Lifetime ban?

Sounds like crap to me. I don't see how the people at home park would know who you are and would chuck you out tbh. And do they mean by much more severe consequences? Lifetime ban?

Mate don't tell me it sounds like crap I'm going by what Micky was told and what my letter from Kevin Barkley said. By much more severe consequences? I don't know - it didn't say. But I'm guessing it'll be fines, lengthier bans, court action and the like. :rolleyes:

Your guess is as good as mine. Same as with the other lad who got chucked out with me - his mates tried to get him a ticket for the Plymouth game and they were told he's banned... I had a letter through to my house earlier informing me I am banned from ALL Coca-Cola Championship matches. The Ticket Office and the Football Intelligence Officers have been informed of this as well. :rolleyes:

I was trying to get the ticket for micky, but they told us in the ticket office that they got a e-mail on thursday. Bit late notice tbh.

Jme,you can still go to away games,get someone else to get your ticket when it goes to general sale or whatever.There is hardly going to someone on patrol checking to see if your there or not. I know someone who has been banned and still goes to home games but sits in a different area of the ground. Hes been traveling to games on Foxtravel too.

This game is stil a waste of money though.

They couldn't care less if you go to away games or not. You just can't buy your ticket. You're not going to become a wanted man if you step into Preston... :rolleyes:

What happens if he steps in to Preston, then murders someone? Would he be a wanted man then?

What happens if he steps in to Preston, then murders someone? Would he be a wanted man then?

Nah thats fine...He can rape someone whilst he's at it and he'll be fine but if he steps foot in deepdale and stands up for more than 5 minutes..oh no! Bang the **** up! :@

Nah thats fine...He can rape someone whilst he's at it and he'll be fine but if he steps foot in deepdale and stands up for more than 5 minutes..oh no! Bang the **** up! :@

lol I can sense your a little displeased about the situation :rolleyes:

lol I can sense your a little displeased about the situation :rolleyes:

Oh no..I love the state of modern football and how my mate was kicked out for doing feck all scapegoated for something 800 others were doing :rolleyes::@

getting tickets tomorrow yay! :D

If em bloddy LCG's make a fuss about going toilet on Fox travel I will not be happy <_<

Yeh but you understand why we made a fuss?!

We're girls remember.

And obviously had to go in pairs. :)

I'm not going anymore!! duno whether thats a good or bad thing but, basically I've been done out of £100 at my bank, not happy at all :angry: so I cant really afford it!

There's no need to lie. You've just finally woken up and seen the light. You've evidently realised it's not worth it man!!! Good on you. :P:thumbup:

There's no need to lie. You've just finally woken up and seen the light. You've evidently realised it's not worth it man!!! Good on you. :P:thumbup:

But the problem is I did want / plan on going, fecking Natwest :angry:

But the problem is I did want / plan on going, fecking Natwest :angry:

No sheephead, I am now making excuses for your stupidity. You didn't really plan on going, it was all a charade so you could do the whole "loyal supporter" gimmick. It's ok mate, I understand. I can't blame you for not wanting to go down. :P

No sheephead, I am now making excuses for your stupidity. You didn't really plan on going, it was all a charade so you could do the whole "loyal supporter" gimmick. It's ok mate, I understand. I can't blame you for not wanting to go down. :P

well at least I now dont have to be down walkers for 7pm,

and keep the coach waiting cause I'm late, again lol

well at least I now dont have to be down walkers for 7pm,

and keep the coach waiting cause I'm late, again lol

Mate, I know your talking about not being late, but that is just bloody ridiculous. You'd miss kickoff by 4 hours if you turned up to the Walkers at 7PM. :Plol!!

Archived