Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Match Thread

4-0 :whistle:

It will be another dire performance with a predictable negative display infront of a small crowd,I think even though he would never admit it that Kelly will be happy enough if he avoids defeat in a futile attempt to keep his job.Why can't he act like a man accept the inevitable and throw caution to the wind? :dunno:

1-0... to QPR, Cook (driffting into midfield) to score for them... no doubt against the run of play... either way hope I'm wrong... then again I got the Leeds result right :unsure:

So quickly change your mind to a Leicester power-display :D

So quickly change your mind to a Leicester power-display :D

I'll live in hope... then again i think Newton and Mabbs are capable of dealing with Cook... and beyond Cook there really isnt much else about QPR that very "scary".

COME ON LEICESTER!

I think if we will win this one 2-0 as long as our rightback, probably Maybury, can keep Cook out of the game as he is a class act. Hume and Nisa with the goals.

I agree, he is a class act, and maybury has his work cut out today, but im sure newton will drift back and help him out. Other than that, we should easily do these, but then ago, we should of beat leeds, its the same old leicester, play well aginst top sides, shit against shit sides....

never the less im still going to go for a 3-0 leicester win :thumbup:

C'MON YOU BLUEEEEEZ :scarf: :scarf:

What does it matter? First we need to have some shots at goal. Then we need to ensure these shots are on target. Doesn't sound likely to me. I hope we win.

What a cynic you are, nearly as bad as me :P

Ive finally got a Saturday off work (after a hard slog during Cheltenham week!) Got me ticket for the match, got me bets on, got me lucky pants on, and now looking forward to some beautiful Arsenal passing style football...

before the match round me mates on PES :ph34r:

Archived