DB11 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Come On You Blues! :scarf: Come on City! Leicester City Own x] :bounce:
DB11 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 It probably will end up a boring game or them scoring on a counter attack. Who's reffing it?
He's not bald Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 4-0 It will be another dire performance with a predictable negative display infront of a small crowd,I think even though he would never admit it that Kelly will be happy enough if he avoids defeat in a futile attempt to keep his job.Why can't he act like a man accept the inevitable and throw caution to the wind?
Mort Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 1-0... to QPR, Cook (driffting into midfield) to score for them... no doubt against the run of play... either way hope I'm wrong... then again I got the Leeds result right
DB11 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 1-0... to QPR, Cook (driffting into midfield) to score for them... no doubt against the run of play... either way hope I'm wrong... then again I got the Leeds result right So quickly change your mind to a Leicester power-display
Geo V Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 COME ON LEICESTER! I think if we will win this one 2-0 as long as our rightback, probably Maybury, can keep Cook out of the game as he is a class act. Hume and Nisa with the goals.
Phube Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I'm expecting some rip-roaring displays from Hughes and Horsefield!! H & H The way to win!!!
Mort Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 So quickly change your mind to a Leicester power-display I'll live in hope... then again i think Newton and Mabbs are capable of dealing with Cook... and beyond Cook there really isnt much else about QPR that very "scary".
Nath Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 COME ON LEICESTER! I think if we will win this one 2-0 as long as our rightback, probably Maybury, can keep Cook out of the game as he is a class act. Hume and Nisa with the goals. I agree, he is a class act, and maybury has his work cut out today, but im sure newton will drift back and help him out. Other than that, we should easily do these, but then ago, we should of beat leeds, its the same old leicester, play well aginst top sides, shit against shit sides.... never the less im still going to go for a 3-0 leicester win C'MON YOU BLUEEEEEZ :scarf:
Geo V Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Is QPRs keeper any good? I know his dad makes decent classic cars.
lcfc_jme Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Is QPRs keeper any good? What does it matter? First we need to have some shots at goal. Then we need to ensure these shots are on target. Doesn't sound likely to me. I hope we win.
davieG Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 What does it matter? First we need to have some shots at goal. Then we need to ensure these shots are on target. Doesn't sound likely to me. I hope we win. What a cynic you are, nearly as bad as me
Fez of Mahrez Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 What does it matter? First we need to have some shots at goal. Then we need to ensure these shots are on target. Doesn't sound likely to me. I hope we win. Stop! Thief! :P
lostsole89 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 3-1 Leicester Hume to get a hat-trick! COME ON LEICESTER!
fox123 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Ive finally got a Saturday off work (after a hard slog during Cheltenham week!) Got me ticket for the match, got me bets on, got me lucky pants on, and now looking forward to some beautiful Arsenal passing style football... before the match round me mates on PES
Stuliasz Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 A win today and I think any worries can be officially put out the window. It's probably needed to with such a tough run of games coming up.
Fox63 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 3-1 Leicester Hume to get a hat-trick! COME ON LEICESTER! You fool!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.