Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Match Thread

I bet Gerry could go down there, get his boots on, and do a much better job than those jokers out there.

He could do better than this bunch first thing tomorrow morning when he's knocking back the paracetamol like it's going out of fashion. :angry:

That's bullshit.

They're all just as bad by the sounds of it. :@

My point is the loan players are gone at the end of the season. Why should they give a shit if they are booed, get relegated. They wont be here next season.

One or two loan players is good. Four in the side is not a good sign.

I am not saying they are playing worse than the others just that they don't care what happens at the end of the season.

That's bullshit.

They're all just as bad by the sounds of it. :@

yeah i agree!! eventhough things wont change immediately just beacuse mandaric is here, the loans are diabolical but yeah they are all as bad as eachother, they are a team and should, but dont, play as one but as long as they are there on pay day, im sure theyre not bothered!

My point is the loan players are gone at the end of the season. Why should they give a shit if they are booed, get relegated. They wont be here next season.

One or two loan players is good. Four in the side is not a good sign.

I am not saying they are playing worse than the others just that they don't care what happens at the end of the season.

I'm sure they'd rather be responsible for keeping a team in the league than helping them to get relegated whether they're here or not. :whistle:

t when you think you're afternoon can't get much worse.....my wife just asked

"why don't you support another team then?"!!!!!!! FFS! :angry::banghead::mad:

hahaha lol. classic. yup me GF said that to me the other day, just bite ure lip mate not worth arguing over!

t when you think you're afternoon can't get much worse.....my wife just asked

"why don't you support another team then?"!!!!!!! FFS! :angry::banghead::mad:

It would be a sensible suggestion for someone who doesn't feel any attachment to any teams :ph34r::P

Archived