MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Hmm... Have I missed out on something or is the sunshine really more important than the game itself?
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Hmm... Have I missed out on something or is the sunshine really more important than the game itself? (Bit of a long shot but...) Does the sunshine hinder players' visibility?!?!
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 Southend 1 - 0 Leeds. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Marcus Bigknob did he say? he's <what?> all over Horsfield?
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 (Bit of a long shot but...) Does the sunshine hinder players' visibility?!?! Or are the players suddenly blinded by the light? Shocking. We'll never win a game like that.
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Or are the players suddenly blinded by the light? Shocking. We'll never win a game like that. Indeed... It just should NEVER be allowed to happen
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I Thought Taggs Would Be P*ss%d Paddys' Day And All That . A Game Of Snap Shots By The Sounds Of It.
Jordan Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Ahhh, how I love listening to Leicester City on my computer. I'm a masochist
MBK Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Ahhh, how I love listening to Leicester City on my computer. I'm a masochist Is the commentator drunk?
Wycombe Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Marcus Bigknob did he say? I thought he said Bignuts
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Barber, "it should've gone in, but it didn't" clearly indicates that you give a shit about our team. And your horrible laughter makes me cringe with fear...
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 "A few boos, what's that for'" Barber, are you actually watching the match or sleeping with your eyes wide open?
Jordan Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I think Chris Edgerton should take over as match commentator.
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 I thought he said Bignuts Definitely bigknob. Go get your hearing fixed, lad. *runs for life* clearly indicates that you don't give a shit about our team. And your horrible laughter makes me cringe with fear... You missed a word.
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I think Chris Edgerton should take over as match commentator. Chris rules PS: I will mention your comment to him
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.