morris1234 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 LETS HAVE A SWEEPSTAKE! what day will rob get the boooot!!??
Brainy Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 LETS HAVE A SWEEPSTAKE! what day will rob get the boooot!!?? If Kelly gets the sack before the end of the season, I won't just eat my hat, i'll shit it in and then eat it.
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 If Kelly gets the sack before the end of the season, I won't just eat my hat, i'll shit it in and then eat it. I said yesterday there was a terrible echo in here. Vindicated!
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 This month has disaster written all over it.
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 If we make like-for-like swaps, I think I'll scream.
Foxhateram Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Valium Anyone Sweepstake that RK will be sacked after the last game of the season Sunday 6th of May!
Brainy Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Makes me laugh that everybody says Leicester are safe from relegation. No!!! 3-1
Bryn Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 2-0 down, what a complete disgrace. 1 point from two of the worst team in the league. We deserve to go down, if you can't even take 2 points from these teams it's just unacceptable. Kelly out.
Ajax Treesdown Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 The relegation zone gets nearer!! We're going down with the Leeds! Derby 3-1 Cardiff now.......
Zingari Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Valium Anyone who does he play for? can't be any worse than this sh*te
Wycombe Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 If Kelly gets the sack before the end of the season, I won't just eat my hat, i'll shit it in and then eat it. Get ready to eat shit Heikki
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Oh, we're so shit, we'll never get out of it!!! This kind of irony - along with Barber's fooked up commentary - actually makes me laugh... Oh, we're so shit.
Ajax Treesdown Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 2-0 down, what a complete disgrace. 1 point from two of the worst team in the league. We deserve to go down, if you can't even take 2 points from these teams it's just unacceptable. Kelly out. I'll second that. F**k off Kelly.
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Scary Thing Is I Am Not suprised Or Disapointed
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 "I haven't heard boos like this for a long time" WAKE UP, BARBER!!!
Brainy Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Scary Thing Is I Am Not suprised Or Disapointed And i'm just not BOVVEERRDDD
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 The crowd doesn't sound terribly happy.
Jordan Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I bet Gerry could go down there, get his boots on, and do a much better job than those jokers out there.
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 "I haven't heard boos like this for a long time" WAKE UP, BARBER!!! That's it! He has a hearing impediment That explains a few things ....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.