Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Players we have that are fit to wear the shirt.

Huuume....Not really a striker anymore,seems to be tracking back and carying our woefull midfield.

Levi..........Taking the step up and actually trying to take defenders on.

McAuly.......First choice C.B

Paddy K.....Second choice c.b :cry:

Kisnorbo, Levi, McAuley, Hume, Hendo

That doesnt mean the rest should be booted out because there are excuses for the likes of many of the younger players like Stearman, Fryatt, Logan and Weso but in general terms, players like AJ, Elvis, Maybury, Hughes, the 3 stooges (Horse, Jarrett and Yeates) and some others should be punted out along with the players who already look like going like Nissa and Tiatto.

Its quite scary to think that we had even more donkeys at the club who were sold in January!

i think logan should be included, as in the championship i feel henderson and him are able keepers, and we would struggle to get two better ones, unless you can correct me?

Lee Camp. QPR have him on loan and he is probably available in the summer. He is a far better keeper than Henderson and Logan. Yesterday he pulled off three good saves in the first half and was strong collecting crosses. I would love us to sign him.

Granted that is only one better, but he is a better keeper than we have.

As far as Keepers go ours are average, Logan's still young and Hendon on his day can be quality... but neither is a 'good' keeper IMO... as a result signing a strong first choice keeper would be a very good target in the summer, though it falls behind getting a new (whole-sale) midfield and a striker who can score, I'd probably put it on a par with finding a new leftback (coz while Nils has had a decent season... we should be looking beyond him now).

Archived