Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Players we have that are fit to wear the shirt.

I heard quite a few chants today of 'Your not fit to wear the shirt'.

How many of our players actually do deserve to wear the shirt do you think?

I'd say Hume, Kisnorbo, Mcauley, Porter and maybe Weso and Fryatt.

Weso and Fryatt have failed to prove anything this season. Mainly to do with injury.

Main thing is we don't perform as a 'team' which is what needs to be done. It's good to have individuals but the 'team' is sh!t.

Weso and Fryatt have failed to prove anything this season. Mainly to do with injury.

Main thing is we don't perform as a 'team' which is what needs to be done. It's good to have individuals but the 'team' is sh!t.

Yess your right

McAuley, Kisnorbo, Tiatto.

Yes i am quite surprised Tiatto still puts 100% in as he is leaving at the end of the season

But TBH he has always been like that and that is the sort of fight we have been missing recently :cry:

Today i would exclude kisnorbo... when the chips were down he didnt seem interested. Hume and herderson seemed the only people on the pitch who actually cared. The rest were thinking about their bank account.

This excludes the subs as they didnt really have time to show anything.

On todays performance..... Hume

On general performances: Henderson, Hume, Kisnorbo, McAuley, McCarthy (we know he's crap but he tries and is definitely fit to wear the shirt) Fryatt (a times he cannot be bothered when he can.... :D) and finally Porter

McAuley, Kisnorbo, Tiatto.

Are they fitto wear the shirt?

Hendo- Yes

Logan-Not so sure- on his last appearance (Sheff Wed i think), No

Maybs- At times hes good at times hes shite but id say no

Stearman- No

Kisnorbo- Yes

Mcauley- Yes

Kenton- On todays performance and considering hes been out for ages, yes

Mccarthy- No

Johansson- Yes

Newton- Yes

Yeates- No

Johnson- No

Hughes- No

Jarrett- No

Wesolowski- Torrid time with injuries- the juries out

Tiatto- No

Porter- Yes

Horsefield- No

Hume- Yes

Hammond- No

Fryatt- Yes- but is that because of last season more than anything because although hes been injury hit, when he was 'fit' he didnt look too clever

So a total of 10 including Wesolowski, but if you cut that down to definites, its 7 and even that including a loanee, so its 6. Not good enough.

For me, Maybury, Stearman, Mccarthy, Johnson, Hughes, Jarrett, Horsefield and Hammond can all fook off in the summer.

I dont think that its any coincidence that all of the central midfield players (bar Weso) have been shite and that they have been deemed to be not fit to wear the shirt. We havent had a midfield for years now have we :dunno:

Spot on Dan.

I cant belive that Elvis Hammond earns more money than i do i really cant.

I know.

How this bloke is a professional footballer I'll never know.

I've played against better sunday league players and Im not even joking.

Ok he has pace but he has no bastard brain. Poor mans Tricky Trev.

And Trev will always be a legend for owning those 2 Sheff Utd defenders and setting Deano up for the goal at Brammall lane in the promotion season,those were the days.

I know.

How this bloke is a professional footballer I'll never know.

I've played against better sunday league players and Im not even joking.

Ok he has pace but he has no bastard brain. Poor mans Tricky Trev.

And Trev will always be a legend for owning those 2 Sheff Utd defenders and setting Deano up for the goal at Brammall lane in the promotion season,those were the days.

Don't forget Trev's goal at Pride Park 2nd game of that promo season. :thumbup:

Don't forget Trev's goal at Pride Park 2nd game of that promo season. :thumbup:

It was good but he did'nt twat 2 defenders in the process there.

After the game in the car park was awesome,some bloke rang into radio 5 live trying to put his point across

and when everyone realised that he was in the car park every single person started pipping,he got cut off lol

The dancing on the car roofs aswell. Them days will be back , not with Trickster but Milan and his posse :thumbup::ph34r:

Are they fitto wear the shirt?

Hendo- Yes

Logan-Not so sure- on his last appearance (Sheff Wed i think), No

Maybs- At times hes good at times hes shite but id say no

Stearman- No

Kisnorbo- Yes

Mcauley- Yes

Kenton- On todays performance and considering hes been out for ages, yes

Mccarthy- No

Johansson- Yes

Newton- Yes

Yeates- No

Johnson- No

Hughes- No

Jarrett- No

Wesolowski- Torrid time with injuries- the juries out

Tiatto- No

Porter- Yes

Horsefield- No

Hume- Yes

Hammond- No

Fryatt- Yes- but is that because of last season more than anything because although hes been injury hit, when he was 'fit' he didnt look too clever

So a total of 10 including Wesolowski, but if you cut that down to definites, its 7 and even that including a loanee, so its 6. Not good enough.

For me, Maybury, Stearman, Mccarthy, Johnson, Hughes, Jarrett, Horsefield and Hammond can all fook off in the summer.

I dont think that its any coincidence that all of the central midfield players (bar Weso) have been shite and that they have been deemed to be not fit to wear the shirt. We havent had a midfield for years now have we :dunno:

The last really good midfield was the Izzet, Lennon, Savage and Guppy.

The MON days.

The good days :D

The last really good midfield was the Izzet, Lennon, Savage and Guppy.

The MON days.

The good days :D

Yeah that was a midfield- all the attributes the current midfield has- a passer/tackler, a flair sort of player, a battler/workhorse and a winger who would whip good balls into the right positions.

Its not like we've even had a half decent midfield since then is it though- God the more you think about it the worseit gets :P

But were not in the MON days... we need to get over this, accept it an know where we are.... i'm sure leeds are saying similar things!

As for the whoel team being scrapped, what a load of cobblers. Strikers for one, are only as good as the service they receive.... to judge our attack on out results over the past 3 games is harsh at the least.

Yeah that was a midfield- all the attributes the current midfield has- a passer/tackler, a flair sort of player, a battler/workhorse and a winger who would whip good balls into the right positions.

Its not like we've even had a half decent midfield since then is it though- God the more you think about it the worseit gets :P

I think this is an extream. I think most teams in the prem at the time would have givin theil limbs to have this combination... this has to be one fo the best midfeilds of the modern football league.

I think this is an extream. I think most teams in the prem at the time would have givin theil limbs to have this combination... this has to be one fo the best midfeilds of the modern football league.

It was good but yes but name me an even decent one since then?

Archived