Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Contacting Milan

I was just wondering that if i write to:

Milan Mandaric

Walkers Stadium

Filbert Way (ect)

Will the letter go actually go to Milan?

If so, Im wanting to write about Rob Kelly. I've had enough and with a few letters with the fans, he may get pushed into making a change. I have never write to the club about my displeasure but i feel as if I need to express my views towards the club. Thanks for any help.

Milan Mandaric

Walkers Stadium

Filbert Way (ect)

If so, Im wanting to write about Rob Kelly. I've had enough and with a few letters with the fans, he may get pushed into making a change. I have never write to the club about my displeasure but i feel as if I need to express my views towards the club. Thanks for any help.

they might not know who he is :P

Milan Mandaric

Walkers Stadium

Filbert Way (ect)

I would imagine it would goto his PA, then onto a complaints department?

Actually I think it could make all the difference to Milan's thinking, why not include a drawing of your favourite player too. It just might work.

I remember writing to Father Christmas once asking for a bike and I got it.

Actually I think it could make all the difference to Milan's thinking, why not include a drawing of your favourite player too. It just might work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Always ready with a sneer. :thumbup:

lol I think someone must have got lucky this weekend because you are on fine form today HF :D

lol I think someone must have got lucky this weekend because you are on fine form today HF :D

Not everyone's pounding like you Dave... lol:ph34r:

----------

Supposedly, it was Fan Power (we need some cool tight lycra uniforms like the power rangers or something) that got the previous board to sack Levein.

I think the power has gotten to some people. :ph34r:

If you don't think Mandaric knows what he's doing, by all means badger him... otherwise, let it be. ;)

If what Kelly's presented as football is what Milan wants to watch then our whole future's hopeless.

If it isn't he he should do something about it forthwith.

I just wish he hadn't mentioned the word experience.

Horsfield, Newton, Jarrett?

One one of them looks fit and Jarrett is just another, but lightweight, version of what we already had in abundance...

I know that some people are joking about the concept of this thread but Milan does seem the type of bloke to listen to the fans and always goes on about them. Its not just a Leicester thing either as he has always gone on about the needs of the Pompey fans in the past. Anyway, Im sure that if MM was directed to sites like this he will get a better insight to what the fans think than what he picks up from around the ground. You`ll get more truth on here!

Archived