Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Derby - Going or Not?

Derby - Going or Not?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch on Sky or in the Walkers?

• Yes, I will be there
    • No, I will be watching in TV
    • Not sure yet
    • Depends on the Stoke result

I`ll be getting the mates down to watch some "real" football for once. Im always having to watch theer sides liek Arsenal and Spurs but now its my time. No doubt they`ll be pi$$ing themselves when they see players like AJ and the Horse trotting around the pitch but I am praying that the fans wont let me down and the atmosphere is hot because I love winding them up about there quiet fans.

Surely you'd rather be at the football than staying at home?

:cry: this is true. But not happening. I may just have to go to the pub and drink some decent quality beer as opposed to the p!ss-water in the Walkers for a change. And get a fair price for the food on offer as well. Not to mention having it warm. Maybe this isn't so bad after all... :unsure::P

I have a season ticket, but I would prefer to sit at home or watch down the pub. But I’ve also chosen to avoid many games this season. I can’t take watching that excuse of football team anymore. It’s become a chore going to the Walkers this season, well pretty much like the last 3 seasons

I can't get to Leicester games anyway. Tele.

Funny how Leicester have been on tele TWICE all season, whilst Birmingham have been on three times in the past four weeks.

Why would anyone (except perhaps that arsehole Kamara) want to put Leicester on television...certainly not before the watershed?. Why would you want the club held up to ridicule before the nation? Some things are best kept private.

Indeed, it would be a blessing if Mandaric refunded season ticket monies and played the games behind closed doors right now because anyone interested in football shouldn't be exposed to the masquearade we're increasingly presenting in the name of the so called Beautiful Game.

Bloody hell its hard to find a link betwen "Beautiful Game" and Leicester City right now.

Trading Standards would have a field day. They're sometimes prepared to give a warning but Leicester keep repeating the same offences - adverising football matches and presenting nothing that vaguelly resembles football as some of us used to know it.

There's no indication we'll be ready for television exposure for months yet, perhaps years if Kelly's going to choose the players

We were set to play Brum on Sky, before it was called off :thumbup:

I think the rematch may still be on Sky. I don't think there are any Premiership or European games scheduled for April 17th.

I think the rematch may still be on Sky. I don't think there are any Premiership or European games scheduled for April 17th.

I think it could still be an option depending on the situation of the clubs.

I've had to vote "No, I will be watching on TV" seeing as I'm unable to step foot in the Walkers.. But I'm not even sure I'll watch it tbh. Don't know if I can be bothered anymore.

That's the attitude :thumbup::D

Archived