Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Derby - Going or Not?

Derby - Going or Not?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch on Sky or in the Walkers?

• Yes, I will be there
    • No, I will be watching in TV
    • Not sure yet
    • Depends on the Stoke result

No, I'll be in Spain. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm hoping I can find a bar that'll be showing it. :pinch:

Why risk ruining your holiday?

Although if your like me at the moment and have been for a few years you'll watch and regradless of win, lose or draw, you won't give a fook or care about it anyway

I can't get to Leicester games anyway. Tele.

Funny how Leicester have been on tele TWICE all season, whilst Birmingham have been on three times in the past four weeks.

We were set to play Brum on Sky, before it was called off :thumbup:

I can't get to Leicester games anyway. Tele.

Funny how Leicester have been on tele TWICE all season, whilst Birmingham have been on three times in the past four weeks.

And they're not very happy about it, Gold reckons they get £60k from Sky but lose more than that in gate receipts, I reckon we will too.

Your Choice?

Go to the game and pay £22 (?)

or

Go down the pub, watch it on TV and have £22 for drinks.

It's a no brainer with this shower of shite unless like me you're a ST holder or stark raving bonkers

Had a think about it and I doubt I'll bother with any more games this season. There's nothing more to play for this season, the players have proven they don't care anymore, most of us are just counting down the days to the summer and I've spent a bomb going to the last four games home and away and seen four shocking performances.

Archived