Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Four Days Off

I wonder if it's any coincidence that Milan is out of the country for four days aswell?

Perhaps, Milan has told Kelly and co to have 4 days off whilst he's away because he wants to re-assess what's going on and doesn't want them on his property.

Mandaric will get back on Thursday with a Serbian in his brief case and Kelly will be told to do one.

I wonder if it's any coincidence that Milan is out of the country for four days aswell?

Perhaps, Milan has told Kelly and co to have 4 days off whilst he's away because he wants to re-assess what's going on and doesn't want them on his property.

Mandaric will get back on Thursday with a Serbian in his brief case and Kelly will be told to do one.

Spotted at Luton Airport immigration Check In

WeirdAlSuitcase.jpg

Our Next Manager :dunno:

I hope so! He looks the business

He looks like a throw back to the 70's I'd settle for a repeat of the Bloomfield football, we didn't win anything but it was quality.

You're actually right. But we also need some positive action to galvanise the team to do better.

We simply cannot go on making the same mistakes and in the same misguided way.

The philosophy has to change and as Kelly plainly refuses to contemplate change then someone else will have to take the initiative.

Spirits will not lift or be lifted with more of the same.

They bloody well were on Saturday night by all accounts..lots of them! :blink:

They bloody well were on Saturday night by all accounts..lots of them! :blink:

I hope they have all been sent home with a DVD of the second half on Saturday and told to watch it constanly for the next for days just to get some idea of how the 45 minutes felt to the supporters in the stands! :whistle:

Players are always having days off, are always eating shite food (I can remember seeing Izzet and Lennon tucking into a fat Burger King at some services years ago) and drinking late (Ive lost count at the amount of London footballers I have seen in clubs down the years, guzzling Champagne like the world was ending the next day. I think we should give the players a break as they are only human. If we were winning every game we wouldnt say anything but because we are not doing so good, many start moaning. I bet the De**y lads go out on the lash and so do the Leeds mob! Its not our squads fault that they are shite, its the managers for buying and playing them!!!!!

Players are always having days off, are always eating shite food (I can remember seeing Izzet and Lennon tucking into a fat Burger King at some services years ago) and drinking late (Ive lost count at the amount of London footballers I have seen in clubs down the years, guzzling Champagne like the world was ending the next day. I think we should give the players a break as they are only human. If we were winning every game we wouldnt say anything but because we are not doing so good, many start moaning. I bet the De**y lads go out on the lash and so do the Leeds mob! Its not our squads fault that they are shite, its the managers for buying and playing them!!!!!

Bullshine!..they have a job to do..max 2 days a week...they didn't do that job last week...if you work for a living..try going in tomorrow and then fcuk about all week and see if your boss and his boss takes who had arranged a party weeks ago still wanna take you out on the lash next Tuesday to say thanks!...mmmmmmmm don't think so! :blink:

Archived