Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Four Days Off

According to the phone in, oh well I guess there's a few hangovers to get over.
Surely they should be working off those kebabs? :dunno:

I'm gonna fooking moan! After the debacle that was Saturday surely there should be some serious redoubling of efforts going on? :ph34r:

Or lets give the lads four days off as reward for quite possibly the shittest performance of the season so far (also up for nomination are the games against Palace and (so I hear) Burnley).

Could the management be anymore inept? With any luck by the end of the two week break Milan will have done the deed and dispensed with Kelly's 'ahem' talents.

We can but dream. :whistle:

Best decision Kelly has made all season, think about it.

It'll be 4 days where our hereos can relax and unwind and not be polluted by the shilo from Kelly, Fat Mike and the other lower league non-entity.

maybe they all needed a break? maybe thats why we are playing so badly because there tired?

anyways just show bit more faith i think its a problem with some people.

i know we arn't doing well at all at the minute and i was slagging them off as much as the rest on saturday but, if we criticize too much maybe they will think whats the point in trying? i know i would

This is the time we need to get more and more behind the lads to encourage them to leave these past games behind:)

Earlier the thread about the team going out on the piss was pretty amusing so many people were moaning after all they are just ordinary people like us at the end of the day.

they can do what ever they want outside of working hours...too an extent

maybe they all needed a break? maybe thats why we are playing so badly because there tired?

anyways just show bit more faith i think its a problem with some people.

i know we arn't doing well at all at the minute and i was slagging them off as much as the rest on saturday but, if we criticize too much maybe they will think whats the point in trying? i know i would [1]

This is the time we need to get more and more behind the lads to encourage them to leave these past games behind:)

Earlier the thread about the team going out on the piss was pretty amusing so many people were moaning after all they are just ordinary people like us at the end of the day.

they can do what ever they want outside of working hours...too an extent

[1] Well I know if it was me i'd be trying to prove people wrong!

[2] I pay my money an want to enjoy myself at the football, I want there to be a good atmosphere, but at the end of they day WE the paying fans, pay they players and we expect to be entertain, we don't nessercerily pay out money lose our voice and push the players, it works both ways they players show us something to cheer about we'll cheer and support them, they can't just expect us to support them and cheer them when they show us nothing to cheer.

Don't worry though maybe if we all start doing a shit job at our work we will all get half a week off :thumbup:

[1] Well I know if it was me i'd be trying to prove people wrong!

[2] I pay my money an want to enjoy myself at the football, I want there to be a good atmosphere, but at the end of they day WE the paying fans, pay they players and we expect to be entertain, we don't nessercerily pay out money lose our voice and push the players, it works both ways they players show us something to cheer about we'll cheer and support them, they can't just expect us to support them and cheer them when they show us nothing to cheer.

Don't worry though maybe if we all start doing a shit job at our work we will all get half a week off :thumbup:

not really the best attitude, i go to watch my team wether there entertaining or not however we do need something to cheer about, but we should still sper them on to give us something to cheer about

they've got 4 days off so they can:

1) figure out where they went wrong

2) Learn how to write there name

3) sober up

4) can improve on hoofing the ball up there garden

'Tis true. Last week they learnt the difference between 'there' and 'their', so they're on the up.

I don't particularly like the way that players are given days off but I don't think two weeks of solid work at the training ground is the way to improve things. Would like to see some more creative ideas though instead of just giving days off. Take the players to an army camp and let them do a team bonding exercise. Something like that. Just try to vary things a bit.

not really the best attitude, i go to watch my team wether there entertaining or not however we do need something to cheer about, but we should still sper them on to give us something to cheer about

You're actually right. But we also need some positive action to galvanise the team to do better.

We simply cannot go on making the same mistakes and in the same misguided way.

The philosophy has to change and as Kelly plainly refuses to contemplate change then someone else will have to take the initiative.

Spirits will not lift or be lifted with more of the same.

I don't particularly like the way that players are given days off but I don't think two weeks of solid work at the training ground is the way to improve things. Would like to see some more creative ideas though instead of just giving days off. Take the players to an army navy camp and let them do a team bonding exercise. Something like that. Just try to vary things a bit.

:P

Giving them four days off after that farce on Saturday is a joke. It's yet another example of Kelly being totally clueless in how to run a team. They should be on the training ground working until they can't possibly continue and are struggling to stand up (probably how they were Saturday night :rolleyes: ). Punishments should be quite severe for debacles such as Saturdays football charade.

Poor Kelly - get's slated for doubling the training and slated for halving it. I wonder if there's any maths he could do that would make the fans happy?

Maybe 3.4y=(2x + 5z) where x is the chance of him going and z is the time frame! :D

Archived