Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wezleylowski

Jason Jarrett

Vote  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Jarrett good or bad?

• Midfield maestro
    • Crap
    • Good enough for city
    • OK But shouldn't be given a contract

There should be an option for "OK - but shouldn't be signed permanently". :thumbup:

I've always thought he's an alright player, as I've said before he gets forward and supports the attack which helped us alot during his first few games. However he was woeful on Saturday, and if we're serious about promotion next year we need to sign someone better.

There should be an option for "OK - but shouldn't be signed permanently". :thumbup:

I've always thought he's an alright player, as I've said before he gets forward and supports the attack which helped us alot during his first few games. However he was woeful on Saturday, and if we're serious about promotion next year we need to sign someone better.

You can vote now. :thumbup:

I have to say he's proven me wrong. I thought he was good but he has since set about demonstrating why he's not, namely by being dominated by footballing goliaths such as Southend and QPR.

I'm fed up of these players who have massive deficiencies to their game. Hammond - no control, Horsfield - no pace, Jarrett - can't pass, Hughes - too weak, Yeates - too lazy, Porter - too short, Fryatt - not quick enough, McCarthy - lunges in too much. The list goes on and on and on. Is it asking too much for a midfielder to be able to pass or a striker to be able to control a ball? This isn't even a recent problem. They may be comedic reference points now but think back to how you felt every time Junior Lewis misplaced a pass or Trevor Benjamin miscontrolled a simple pass to feet. Years and years now we've had to put up with these footballers who can't do the basics right on a consistent basis.

And yet Rob Kelly is a great coach...?!

Didn't know Mods/Admin could edit polls

everytime I've asked they've always said no

Some aspects you can some you can't, if you completely mess it up and it doesn't appear then the only way to resolve it is to start again.

I thought he looked good in his first few appearances but hasnt been too impressive since then. How many chances did Andy Johnson get before Kelly realised he wasnt good enough?I cant see him dropping him just yet.

i know he said at the top that Jarretts crap

Let's just think about this for a moment. He's not good enough for Preston, not good enough for Hull City or Plymouth who previously had him on loan..... Hmmmm? Perhaps super Kelly will be able to get him to perform as well as Junior Lewis. Taggart put it politely on the Radio Leicester commentry on Saturday (listened to it through headphones whilst at the match in case it was just me missing the plot), he commented that 'passing wasn't Jarret's strongpoint'! Well thats alright then, now we know. As the saying goes, 'You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear'. If he's on a free then perhaps a squad player for a team with Premiership ambitions in case of injuries, but not worth one penny in transfer fees surely?

Cheers.

Archived