Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wezleylowski

Jason Jarrett

Vote  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Jarrett good or bad?

• Midfield maestro
    • Crap
    • Good enough for city
    • OK But shouldn't be given a contract

If you look at his stats he's had something like 9 clubs in 10 years. He must be some sort of a club wh*re.

Anyway, the guy is dreadful. He cant make a straight pass and he causes no threat whatsoever to the oppositions. Ok, he might be a hard worker, fair enough. But hard work will only get you this much. He got zero abilities and if Preston, Hull, Norwich etc got rid of him, thats says alot.

I'm sure I've posted this before but Jarrett is pants. He is however, a water carrying, dogs body, obstacle and Kelly will always go for that over flair and creativity.

So in conclusion the guy is pants but dont blame JJ, blame Kelly for his insistance on playing him.

I like him for his efforts, he does work hard but sometimes that isn't enough. He doesn't get forward enough and doesn't look like creating chances for others or scoring himself.

Is it just me or is jarrett trying to go through till the end of season without making a tackle or getting his boots dirty.

Behave. Jarrett, although not technically gifted and overly brilliant, puts in more tackles than Hughes and Johnson do on any given Saturday afternoon. Infact he makes more tackles than all of our midfielders bar Tiatto. Sad state of affairs.

He's rubbish. He always slips over, doesn't pass the ball, when he does it's crap, can't cross / set people up.

How many of our midfielders also do this ? Most with maybe the exception of Porter.

I'm sure I've posted this before but Jarrett is pants. He is however, a water carrying, dogs body, obstacle and Kelly will always go for that over flair and creativity.

So in conclusion the guy is pants but dont blame JJ, blame Kelly for his insistance on playing him.

To be fair though, we don't actually have any flair or quality in our central midfield at all. I know people can moan that Kelly wasn't good enough in the transfer windows but it's probably not that easy to find a good quality central midfielder whose rotting on bench, not going to cost much and actually wants to join in January. They come few and far between.

To be fair though, we don't actually have any flair or quality in our central midfield at all. I know people can moan that Kelly wasn't good enough in the transfer windows but it's probably not that easy to find a good quality central midfielder whose rotting on bench, not going to cost much and actually wants to join in January. They come few and far between.

Gazza wills was a good creative player, lazy though :(

he makes AJ look REALLY good :mellow:

Do you just post on here to wind people up? He is a better player than Andy Johnson is, and in no way does he make Andy Johnson look good. How often do you watch us play? And how often have you seen Johnson this season? :rolleyes:

Archived