Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Milan Mandaric

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe now is a better time to ask what people think of Milan.

I just want to reiterate what I said in my first post... of course it's early days but I'm still very impressed so far...

On the whole I've been very impressed by Milan. He seems willing to communicate with the fans, speaks his mind authoritatively and has an air of professionalism and businesslike effectiveness about him.

I'm confident he will remove Kelly in the summer, if not earlier. And while it is still very early days and the summer is the true test I like what I have seen so far.

Things are shit at the minute but I am (very) quietly confident we'll be playing in the Championship next season, and that's when Milan will come into his own. However shit things are right now there's a bright future.

It's certainly a big, big job turning this shambolic team and club around but on what I have seen up to now I think Milan has the energy, enthusiasm and natural drive to achieve it. I'd be surprised if many people disagree...

Would make an awesome signing.

If sure he`ll be available on a Bosman, as may Berger at Villa who still looks like an old un but class un!

My opinion hasnt really changed of MM. He has acted quite quickly in getting rid of RK and has done OK in persuading Wortho in on a temporary basis as some managers may have said "no chance" unless he was promised more than 5 games. He is showing positive energy at the moment and thats what we need as things are to down in the dumps at the moment.

Archived