Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fryatt out on loan?

What do you reckon?

Could happen if we sign Todorov today. Few goals in League One, get his fitness back, could be just what he needs. :dunno:

It would make sense at this stage of the season to let him go on loan to boost his confidence and hopefullybe nurtured back to fitness, but only if antother striker comes in on loan.

If Todorov comes in, i'd like to see both him and Fryatt up front for the rest of the season. If Matty goes on loan, I fear it's because he'll be binned in the summer.

We need sufficient striker cover till we're safe. It would not bother me though if Fryatt went in the summer.

It would be a shame not to see how Fryatt fared under a different Leicester manager.

I really think it's been uphill work under Kelly for all the forwards.

There really hasn't been the back up into the box that's necessary to get the best out of them.

It would be a shame not to see how Fryatt fared under a different Leicester manager.

I really think it's been uphill work under Kelly for all the forwards.

There really hasn't been the back up into the box that's necessary to get the best out of them.

*** STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS ***

THRACIAN BACKS FRYATT AND IN THE SAME SENTENCE DOESNT MENTION KING OR DODDS AS HIS IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT!!! :D

I'll bet you a fiver he actually signs for Brum.... (on loan)

:D

Fryatt going out on loan if we manage to bring in a decent-ish striker on loan by the deadline today wouldn't bother me. He's had a largely miserable season and hasn't been the same player he was last term. Confidence comes with goals, and in League One he would definitely score goals. And play games thus regaining fitness. It could be a good move.

Yeah - he's a must.

Scruffy as fu ck!

lol

What about Gattuso - can we tempt him in?

Batistuta?

Yeah Gattuso is always looking a right state, he would od the trick. Maybe we can persuade this bloke to switch from cricket to football??

283144.jpg

We could also do a chant like on the WWE, "If you smelllllllll what the Leverock is cooking". The only problem is he seems to eat too much of the cooking.

Stop talking bollocks in my lovely Fryatt thread. ;):D :D

It was going so well but we thought we would do something different for once instead of converting all threads to discusions about RK being sacked and our wonderkid academy players!! :D

Archived