Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

derby

coudnt agree more m8 better atmsophere and u can stand up not lyk at walkers

I think the major reasons for the self-imposed ban are the way the club treated me at QPR after I helped go through them with the N Block thing, the much better atmosphere away from home and, of course, the standing. I've had it with them. And even if we're chasing automatic promotion next season, I won't come back. I'm staying away.

I think the major reasons for the self-imposed ban are the way the club treated me at QPR after I helped go through them with the N Block thing, the much better atmosphere away from home and, of course, the standing. I've had it with them. And even if we're chasing automatic promotion next season, I won't come back. I'm staying away.

Jamie being dramatic again. You'll be back, i know you will.

If not, we'll have to use the booming voices of Potter and Mikey to get the N Block atmosphere up... :rolleyes::P

Oh drama queen's been let loose :P . So you're saying if we are playing our best football for ages you won't come?! I doubt it somehow Jamie... :rolleyes:

Jamie being dramatic again. You'll be back, i know you will.

If not, we'll have to use the booming voices of Potter and Mikey to get the N Block atmosphere up... :rolleyes::P

Oh drama queen's been let loose :P . So you're saying if we are playing our best football for ages you won't come?! I doubt it somehow Jamie... :rolleyes:

Lads, I know you think I'm being a drama-queen, but I'm not. Honestly. I'm not coming back to the Walkers and I don't give a fook what sort of football we're playing. Oh, and so you know how serious I am, why don't you ask Andy? He's not going back next season either. Or Ramp.

£10 Says you will.

Be my guest. You might as well just buy me £10 worth of pints away at Preston when we meet you down there (if you come). I'm not going to be there. Even for "big" games as Andy puts it. I'm in exile indefinitely. Unless we play Liverpool - simply because my brother supports them and I'd have to take him to watch. From the West Stand or the Away End.

And that's only Liverpool. If we play Arsenal, Man Yoo, Chelsea, I'm still not coming. Fact.

Be my guest. You might as well just buy me £10 worth of pints away at Preston when we meet you down there (if you come). I'm not going to be there. Even for "big" games as Andy puts it. I'm in exile indefinitely. Unless we play Liverpool - simply because my brother supports them and I'd have to take him to watch. From the West Stand or the Away End.

And that's only Liverpool. If we play Arsenal, Man Yoo, Chelsea, I'm still not coming. Fact.

Give over. Im sure you will come round.

I think. :blink:

Give over. Im sure you will come round.

I hope. :cry:

Wils, I'm flattered you'll miss me so much, but honestly, I won't come back. I've been shafted by the club, Peter Jones included. If you come to the Wolves game, you'll get to see me in the Walkers 1 last time. :cool::P

Wils, I'm flattered you'll miss me so much, but honestly, I won't come back. I've been shafted by the club, Peter Jones included. If you come to the Wolves game, you'll get to see me in the Walkers 1 last time. :cool::P

How long have you been banned for mate? Ain't been on ft much recently. :unsure:

How long have you been banned for mate? Ain't been on ft much recently. :unsure:

Got the regulation 3 game ban, although the reasons still haven't been explained to me and I am yet to receive confirmation in a letter of the actual ban and its length. Peter Jones phoned me Monday morning (9:15), and basically refused to answer any of my questions, saying he'd rather meet with me face to face so we can discuss everything - reasoning et al in private so the public office can't hear how pathetic the club is.

He told me he'd ring me back either that day, or on Tuesday afternoon. Low and behold, it's now approaching Friday, and do you think I've heard back from him?!? Have I bollocks. It's a complete farce.

Got the regulation 3 game ban, although the reasons still haven't been explained to me and I am yet to receive confirmation in a letter of the actual ban and its length. Peter Jones phoned me Monday morning (9:15), and basically refused to answer any of my questions, saying he'd rather meet with me face to face so we can discuss everything - reasoning et al in private so the public office can't hear how pathetic the club is.

He told me he'd ring me back either that day, or on Tuesday afternoon. Low and behold, it's now approaching Friday, and do you think I've heard back from him?!? Have I bollocks. It's a complete farce.

Does indeed sound like a complete cock.

Archived