Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Players-Incoming & Outgoing for the Close Season

Birmingham manager Steve Bruce is desperately looking for a new striker as Nicklas Bendtner is returning to Arsenal. His prime target is Leicester City striker Elvis Hammond. Bruce thinks Hammond's lightning pace will cause a lot of problems next season in the Premiership. He was also impressed with Hammond's performance and goal against Birmingham earlier this season.

f/r

Own up :laugh:

Can we PAY Steve Bruce to take him? :worship:

Cambridge United striker Robbie Simpson has warned his Championship suitors he will not be rushed into a decision on his future.

Simpson has been in tremendous form in the Conference this season and has reportedly caught the eye of Norwich City, Ipswich Town and Leicester City.

Cambridge boss Jimmy Quinn is determined to keep Simpson but the player admits he is flattered to be linked with the trio of Championship clubs.

He is nevertheless staying focused on Cambridge's relegation battle and his studies at Loughborough University.

"I just want to play football and become as good as I can be and fulfil my potential, and being at a Championship club would improve me as a player," Simpson, who was rejected by Norwich as a teenager, told the Eastern Daily Press.

"But I have to think of what is going to be the best move for me and my football career.

"Cambridge United have made their intentions clear, that they want to keep me and make me a feature of their team and get promotion, but obviously it is the possibility of Championship football we are talking about."

Ipswich boss Jim Magilton has admitted his interest in Simpson and he concedes he will have a lot to think about in the summer, when he is out of contract.

"There are a lot of ifs and buts and I have to consider them all," he explained.

"Yes, I am studying at University, but all my life I have wanted to be a top footballer and I have worked my hardest to do that from the very beginning. I definitely want to play at a higher level.

"But will I get to play? I have not spoken to those clubs - what do they want from me?

"Jim Magilton's comments are very flattering and I know I will have a decision to make.

"They are three major Championship clubs and it will take some serious thinking on my part."

We should steer well clear of any Cambridge Utd player, bearing in mind the other two piles of poo we got from them.

Tricky Trevor the glass eyed wonder and Lee Pisspot the disco dancer!!

Archived