Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Players-Incoming & Outgoing for the Close Season

He'd be my top target in the summer... along with Merida on loan from Arsenal :thumbup:

He's not getting games at Spurs and he's the "wrong" side of 30, Spurs bought him for £2mill and I'd have thought he could be brought in for half that, its a question of having the ability to attract him IMHO, he's the kind of player who really would apeal to MM and indeed a manager like Wortho or Coleman... he'd not be the end of our troubles in midfeild, we'd still need a winger on the right and a younger option such as Merida (on loan) would also make a lot of sense.

the only place we are ever linked with him is on here, if we could get him he would be an awesome signing but if he's availible ALL the promoted teams + a fair few prem sides would want him

Andy Johnson, previously of Leicester City, has left the club by mutual consent. A source at the club is reported to have seen him saying his good byes and this fits in with the Clause in his contract; if he played another game for Leicester a Clause would be activated meaning Leicester City would have to offer him another year and Milan Mandaric did not approve of this as he does not think he is any good. Also, knowing that Leicester City were short of midfielders he tried to blackmail the club by saying that if he paid him a large sum of money he would play for the club and they wouldn't have to give him that extra year.

Link

A thread was made here so I posted it to FR and they put my article on. Get in :cool:

36 i think

Murphy's 30! :blink: ...but if you meant Lennon he's 35, and Dickov (if we're talking about a third "golden oldie" people are talking up) is 34... either way both Lennon and esspecially Murphy would be excellent signings, Dickov is more suspect.

Oh, I sent one that said we were selling Porter for £1.5million or somehitng and they printed that one too. Get in :rolleyes:

That reminds me, I've been meaning to wright into that site and claim we're going to raid Serie A, Fabio Simplicio, Antonio Di Natalie, as well as a rumour that Leicester will offer cash plus Paul Henderson as a replacement for ageing Lazio keeper Angelo Peruzzi for prolfic striker Tommaso Rocchi.

Just a little experiment to find out if they actually will print anything.

That reminds me, I've been meaning to wright into that site and claim we're going to raid Serie A, Fabio Simplicio, Antonio Di Natalie, as well as a rumour that Leicester will offer cash plus Paul Henderson as a replacement for ageing Lazio keeper Angelo Peruzzi for prolfic striker Tommaso Rocchi.

I have written in to say that Leicester have agreed to sign Giovanni dos Santos and Carlos Vera both on season long loans next season from Barca and Arsenal respectively.

I have written in to say that Leicester have agreed to sign Giovanni dos Santos and Carlos Vera both on season long loans next season from Barca and Arsenal respectively.

The same fat lad (code name A-cup) who told me that Sven Goran Ericsson is on his way is convinced that Scott Sinclair and Jonas Elmer are on there way as part of a deal that will see Steve Clarke groomed to take over in a couple of years! Other "definite" signings include a triple raid on Pompey for Todorov, Lua Lua and Stefanovic, Spurs midfield man Danny Murphy and Arsenal keeper Mart Poom!!!

it's true, it's damn true! Whooooaaaaaa

The same fat lad (code name A-cup) who told me that Sven Goran Ericsson is on his way is convinced that Scott Sinclair and Jonas Elmer are on there way as part of a deal that will see Steve Clarke groomed to take over in a couple of years! Other "definite" signings include a triple raid on Pompey for Todorov, Lua Lua and Stefanovic, Spurs midfield man Danny Murphy and Arsenal keeper Mart Poom!!!

Stunning work A Cup

Actually we would do well to have a good look at Seria A, Empoli, Atalanta, Fiorentina have the best young players around. Brivio a left-back from Fiorentina's youth side is one to look out for. And one that would willingly come for an experience with a english side. And he is much better than Mattock, at 17 he was playing against (ahem ahem) Juventus. Incidentally the match fixing scandal is coming back and even stronger this round. Juve could end up in Serie C. For anyone who knows a bit of italian, here a link La Repubblica

Actually we would do well to have a good look at Seria A, Empoli, Atalanta, Fiorentina have the best young players around. Brivio a left-back from Fiorentina's youth side is one to look out for. And one that would willingly come for an experience with a english side. And he is much better than Mattock, at 17 he was playing against (ahem ahem) Juventus. Incidentally the match fixing scandal is coming back and even stronger this round. Juve could end up in Serie C. For anyone who knows a bit of italian, here a link La Repubblica

We'd do well to attract any of Serie A's young players. Most of them tend to stay in Italy, Italian youngsters hardly ever come over to England.

I'd rather develop mattock than loan Brivio for a season anyway.

Belive i was the first to mention that gem :thumbup: ...still, now with Mattock I'd rather just sign Jarvis, I'm not sure Elmer would bring that much on loan for a season, but Merida on Loan from Arsenel would be ace, together with a more experianced playmaker would make my summer :cool:

We'd do well to attract any of Serie A's young players. Most of them tend to stay in Italy, Italian youngsters hardly ever come over to England.

I'd rather develop mattock than loa Brivio for a season anyway.

Italian's as a whole hardly ever come over to England.

Even fewer are actually succesful.

Leicester have held talks with Chris Coleman over their vacant manager's post. He is considered favourite ahead of Paul Ince. (Daily Mirror)

Progress or lazy journalism?!

Possibly a bit of both.

I would be very surprised if Mandaric hasn't already had contact with Chris Coleman about the job, he's one of the best managers out of work at the minute.

Having watched the Youth Cup Final last night between Liverpool and Man United, I would love to see Febian Brandy here on loan next season. That boy is rapid.

That Lindfield looked quite handy as well, hit the post twice.

Scored in the last round as well I think.

Archived