Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

TRUST 5 a Side Competition 2007 – Ruby Rainbows

haha! that was craig, i think, (claudio ranYEAHri)
Never mind :D

Good laugh anyway.

It were me actualleh :cool:

Apologies for that - managed to get it right on the white n all. If it's any consolation, it's still stinging like fork.

Mate i played for ashby unfit kidz and the fellas you are on about were givin us a load of mouth all game. Callin us all crap and kept tellin me to try and get around him. If i didnt take him on he called me a a shower of shite lol. Though i scored 6 past him that game lol. They were well over the top.

Unlucky to the yeah yeah's though though we beat you guys 5-1 you all took it in good spirit and had a laugh just as it should of been and i thought your keeper made some excellent saves during the match. Hope to see you guys next year

You seemed to score every time you got the ball, i'm not surprised people were a bit annoyed :dunno:

Well done anyways.

Well done to the lady in goal too, very brave! If only we could hit the target, our result may have been a little different. :whistle:

Mate i played for ashby unfit kidz and the fellas you are on about were givin us a load of mouth all game. Callin us all crap and kept tellin me to try and get around him. If i didnt take him on he called me a a shower of shite lol. Though i scored 6 past him that game lol. They were well over the top.

Unlucky to the yeah yeah's though though we beat you guys 5-1 you all took it in good spirit and had a laugh just as it should of been and i thought your keeper made some excellent saves during the match. Hope to see you guys next year

Yep. :thumbup:

As for Norks, I didn't know they were part of Talking Balls either. :o

Well done anyways.

Well done to the lady in goal too, very brave! If only we could hit the target, our result may have been a little different. :whistle:

We did score against them! I scored...... :cool:

It was a good afternoon, looking forward to next season's if there is one...

You seemed to score every time you got the ball, i'm not surprised people were a bit annoyed :dunno:

Well done anyways.

You may be forgetting all the chances ranYEAHri had in that game, so if we had all hit the target, the result would still have been a win for the Yeah's. You were outplayed in that one, accept it :thumbup:

Katy was ace :worship:

Well done anyways.

Damn cheek!

That bloody team in black thought it was a good idea to blast the ball at me from about 1cm out! You killed my shoulder you bastards :angry:

haha anyone from group 2 on here? my team was entered in as pride rock we were wearing the all black kit.

We (Bryan Munich) played you. You won the battle (with a 3-0 victory) but we won the war (by qualifying from the group)! I can only remember the person wearing a headband from your team.

Damn cheek!

That bloody team in black thought it was a good idea to blast the ball at me from about 1cm out! You killed my shoulder you bastards :angry:

That wasn't us. And i was only joking :rolleyes: . we only managed about 3 shots all game.

That wasn't us. And i was only joking :rolleyes: . we only managed about 3 shots all game.

We know it wasn't you :thumbup:

Good sarcasm :worship:

Still a bit harsh for me mate to be told in no uncertain terms to 'go away'.

Still a bit harsh for me mate to be told in no uncertain terms to 'go away'.

That would have been our team captain who told one of your chaps to go away!

I think it was out of frustration more than anything, no disrespect to you guys but our match against you was our only hope of getting anything out of the tourny!

I'll echo those words about your keeper, thought she did very well. I am proud to admit that I did score past the keeper of the tournament. :cool:

So which forum members were in your team?

Only the best. :cool:

Which is why I didn't go. :cry:

Behave you!

Andrew Roachford AKA Stez

Cobbo

Scowy

B.Areth Wullyums and

Katy aka Me

I think i'm all recovered now :cool:

Quoted the wrong person but you get ma drift

We (Bryan Munich) played you. You won the battle (with a 3-0 victory) but we won the war (by qualifying from the group)! I can only remember the person wearing a headband from your team.

haha yeah, i'm not a bad loser but... ok yeah i am we were pissed off that your player reffed our final game which we lost wich in turn made you qualify!!! gutted we were robbed. we were the only team to not loose to brown stripes (winners) and beat the runners up 3.0 :@ ........ ;)

i was the big guy who was in defence mainly and was shouting all the time. :)

Archived