Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

TRUST 5 a Side Competition 2007 – Ruby Rainbows

Has anyone else entered the fox trust 5 a side competition on may 13th?

Certainly have, I shall be representing the (not very) mighty Brian Munich! Just need to find a way to shed a stone and get fit in a fortnight!

KNIGHTON PLUMBING FC (without Cobbo) have officially entered! We were Cocktail Wizards FC last year and i think we played Pro-emolution rockers in the group stage not sure tho! we spanked Katy's team 6-0 and we will be looking for 7 should we face them this time round hehehe :yawn:

KNIGHTON PLUMBING FC (without Cobbo) have officially entered! We were Cocktail Wizards FC last year and i think we played Pro-emolution rockers in the group stage not sure tho! we spanked Katy's team 6-0 and we will be looking for 7 should we face them this time round hehehe :yawn:

good effort mate , who knocked you out :whistle:

gutted!

i'm also looking forward to creating some more wing wizardry should we meet again! :ph34r:

Ahhh a challenge Mister Bond!

If we actually have a team Carl, you can play for us.

I'm not sure we do though. We should have one. Just depends if Fez etc are as lazy as me. Or not.

??? Confusion reigns, I thought I was the main man for the yeah, yeah , yeahs

If we actually have a team Carl, you can play for us.

I'm not sure we do though. We should have one. Just depends if Fez etc are as lazy as me. Or not.

??? Confusion reigns, I thought I was the main man for the yeah, yeah , yeahs

You are, you are!

Jim, sod off :thumbup:

Archived