Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

TRUST 5 a Side Competition 2007 – Ruby Rainbows

Foxestalk Over-21s A team to beat Foxestalk Under-21s A team in the final. :whistle:

Seriously though, be nice to get a couple of teams involved with this.

Judging by the success of the 11 a side thread, i'd imagine they'll be at least two teams worth interested.

I entered a team last year, the infamous 'Team Bothered'. As you can guess from the name, we weren't exactly busting a gut to achieve anything of note.

Anyhow, we'll be entering again, under a different theme though. :cool:

I entered a team last year, the infamous 'Team Bothered'. As you can guess from the name, we weren't exactly busting a gut to achieve anything of note.

Anyhow, we'll be entering again, under a different theme though. :cool:

We are the dogs knackers Scow.

And this year we will be looking to win it.

Great. That completes the FOXES Five.

Fez, Manwell, TPH, Dagenham Dave, Ultra.

Sorted.

Sorry - I've already been signed up for a team raising funds for the victims of the atrocious Disabled Orphans with Aids Bus Crash Disaster.

I'm all about the charity fundraising.

Can probably do it.

It's 2 days though? What's that all about?

We hope to attract 32 teams this year, play 2 - 16 team tournaments (so each team only appears on one Sunday), with the winners of each Sunday playing each other on the Walkers pitch at a future date.

We hope to attract 32 teams this year, play 2 - 16 team tournaments (so each team only appears on one Sunday), with the winners of each Sunday playing each other on the Walkers pitch at a future date.

Well the four outfield players would have to do alot of running :P

Archived