Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

TRUST 5 a Side Competition 2007 – Ruby Rainbows

We need all players present and correct at the Dome for 1.30 (if not before) because I need some hefty shots peppering at me before I get pelted for real.

I should say all members of Team YEAH YEAH YEAH!

The yeah yeah yeah's did themselves proud with one win from 4 games.

Thoroughly enjoyable, although some people took it a bit too seriously I thought :unsure:

main reason we didnt enter this year

The yeah yeah yeah's did themselves proud with one win from 4 games.

Thoroughly enjoyable, although some people took it a bit too seriously I thought :unsure:

Yeah, yeah! We played the game in the right manner, which couldn't be said for a few others.

We had a laugh and made some money for charity, so all good. :cool:

i liked how katy thought i was taking it too seriously (nice backstabbing as always :)) just cus i wrote down the fixtures and times to organise ourselves sorry if it looked like we took it seriously! We throughly enjoyed it and congratulated both teams who made it through to the next round. Same again next year!

Just got back having lost in the final. Thoroughly enjoyable and have to hold my hands up and admit the best team won (especially as they beat us in the group stage, and knocked us out in the semis 2 years ago!). So congrats to the Brown Stripes!

Oh well Runners Up, that makes us the Chelsea of he tournament!

i liked how katy thought i was taking it too seriously (nice backstabbing as always :)) just cus i wrote down the fixtures and times to organise ourselves sorry if it looked like we took it seriously! We throughly enjoyed it and congratulated both teams who made it through to the next round. Same again next year!

What's that about?

Katy was having a laugh and a joke with you guys!

It was the other teams in our group that we were talking about taking it too seriously anyway, not yourselves (my own team!).

What's that about?

Katy was having a laugh and a joke with you guys!

It was the other teams in our group that we were talking about taking it too seriously anyway, not yourselves (my own team!).

She didnt tell me herself she got knighty as the messenger. I dont get it, very difficult to understand whether its a joke or not if its passed on :frusty:

mind you she made some cracking saves especially the one with her legs :cool:

She didnt tell me herself she got knighty as the messenger. I dont get it, very difficult to understand whether its a joke or not if its passed on :frusty:

mind you she made some cracking saves especially the one with her legs :cool:

I'm most confused :blink:

I didn't actually know you had wrote down the teams and the times so that's a new one on me!

Plus

I didn't tell knighty to tell you anything either :blink:

Well played The Yeah's - we did miles better than last year :thumbup:

Nope :D

Graceous losers though, when Mark went to shake one of their hands at the end of the game, he got told to f**k off. Charming :mellow:

Oh dear. :ermm:

The team we beat were talking balls?

hahahahahaahahahahaha.

:D

Mate i played for ashby unfit kidz and the fellas you are on about were givin us a load of mouth all game. Callin us all crap and kept tellin me to try and get around him. If i didnt take him on he called me a a shower of shite lol. Though i scored 6 past him that game lol. They were well over the top.

Unlucky to the yeah yeah's though though we beat you guys 5-1 you all took it in good spirit and had a laugh just as it should of been and i thought your keeper made some excellent saves during the match. Hope to see you guys next year

Archived