Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Barnsley

Yer I'm going, doubt we'll take 7/8,000 like Derby and Sunderland though. :( I wonder why :whistle:

because their glory grabbing ****ers, we'd take the same in their position,trust! every team has fickle fans, and when they're doing well they all come running back.

Just like the cup quater final two years ago at Blackburn, live on BBC and yet 7,500 city fans went.

Where do you get these prices from? :blink::worship: everywhere i look its a bit to dear... Cheaper to go on fox travel! :dunno: can someone help please :thumbup:

A lift with a good friend of mine, :worship::thumbup:

I hope we'll be going on the train, cheaper and alot more exciting than fox travel.

if the lcg's are on fox travel thats deffo me on the train :rolleyes:

lol:whistle:

I'd like to think that we could take 2,500 to this !

I hope we'll be going on the train, cheaper and alot more exciting than fox travel.

Did i mention we were thinking about going on the train :D

We will have so much fun..

Sheep come with us you beast and bring the mighty Jon Boy with you!

Where do you get these prices from? :blink::worship: everywhere i look its a bit to dear... Cheaper to go on fox travel! :dunno: can someone help please :thumbup:

£12 on the day train prices, just try to get in for a U16 ;)

Archived