Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Barnsley

I might be going to this one. If we don't win on Saturday, its a key game, in which case I'll go. If we win on saturday, fock it, I don't want another performance like yesterday.

That's what I'm thinking of doing. If it's a nothing game I won't bother.

Looks like it's going to be good by the sounds of it. As long as we're safe by then, it'll be good anyway.... :whistle:

It would be a better atmosphere I think if we were both still battling against relegation. But I hope we are safe by then.

http://www.barnsleyfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...1009831,00.html

barnsley tickets have been slashed like we did at the walkers. I know the barnsley fans were not very happy at this and it serves are club right for not lowering the ticket prices for them as well. As this would mean both fans would be probably cheaper for the barnsley game but i can see barnsley doing this on purpose, and fair play to them.

http://www.barnsleyfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...1009831,00.html

barnsley tickets have been slashed like we did at the walkers. I know the barnsley fans were not very happy at this and it serves are club right for not lowering the ticket prices for them as well. As this would mean both fans would be probably cheaper for the barnsley game but i can see barnsley doing this on purpose, and fair play to them.

Oh, am I supposed to be gutted :dunno: I wouldn't have expected them to slash the prices for us too, I don't know why they 'protested.'

Oh, am I supposed to be gutted :dunno: I wouldn't have expected them to slash the prices for us too, I don't know why they 'protested.'

because it was a bit harsh, with our adults only paying a tenner and theirs paying 20 odd quid. When the club could have put the barnsley tickets down as well as this is what usually clubs do. So barnsley have every right in what they are doing but i cant see them having the same impact as our attendance did.

I am going (won a bet! slo i now have the money! wohoo)

Any one going on train:

If you intend to travel by train, DO NOT purchase a ticket from Leicester to Barnsley (£24.20). You need to purchase a CDR (Cheap Day Return) Leicester to Derby (£7.60), a CDR Derby to Sheffield (£7.80) - (Please note the Leicester to Sheffield train calls at Derby so you do not need to change) and a CDR Sheffield to Barnsley (£3.10) - Total £18.50

If you are travelling in a group of 3 or 4, you can group save on the Leicester to Sheffield leg of the journey by buying the tickets as stated above. You cannot groupsave from Sheffield to Barnsley. For 3 it would be £13.37 each and for 4 it would be £10.80 each.

All of the tickets above have no time restrictions and can all be purchased on the day of the game.

I am going (won a bet! slo i now have the money! wohoo)

Any one going on train:

If you intend to travel by train, DO NOT purchase a ticket from Leicester to Barnsley (£24.20). You need to purchase a CDR (Cheap Day Return) Leicester to Derby (£7.60), a CDR Derby to Sheffield (£7.80) - (Please note the Leicester to Sheffield train calls at Derby so you do not need to change) and a CDR Sheffield to Barnsley (£3.10) - Total £18.50

If you are travelling in a group of 3 or 4, you can group save on the Leicester to Sheffield leg of the journey by buying the tickets as stated above. You cannot groupsave from Sheffield to Barnsley. For 3 it would be £13.37 each and for 4 it would be £10.80 each.

All of the tickets above have no time restrictions and can all be purchased on the day of the game.

Andy is that you? :P:whistle:

:blink: . Come on Mr Away Day Ultra. You have to come to this.

This away day thing isn't scheduled to start until next season. In which it will be a seaside tour seeing as we'll be in League One. I don't have to do anything.

Archived