Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Barnsley

Sheep come with us you beast and bring the mighty Jon Boy with you!

£12 on the day train prices, just try to get in for a U16 ;)

might be a few others coming who went southend, so not just me and jon this time, I'll have to see what everyone says. we'll deffo go to the back though to join up with the newly formed away day ultras :D

I know it shouldn't but thanks to the crap served up on the pitch recently, this game serves up massive importance, so lets hit the magic 5k mark and see us stay in this magical league another season

- It's cheap

- Not very Far

- Important

:whistle:

I know it shouldn't but thanks to the crap served up on the pitch recently, this game serves up massive importance, so lets hit the magic 5k mark and see us stay in this magical league another season

- It's cheap

- Not very Far

- Important

I really do hope we can take a lot to this and show that you don't have to be top of the league to take a lot of fans.

- It's cheap

- Not very Far- Important

Not for everyone ay.

Archived