Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Norwich Fan

Anything you want to know about Worthy?

Right thats it gloves are off now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worthington%2...ater_Manchester

Try this civil parish nameed Worthington in the Metropolitan Borough of Wigan, Greater Manchester, England, about four miles north of Wigan on for size, BOB!

I had a friend called Eric Worthington used to help coach a team in Loughorough. Went off to run the Australian FA's coaching system. Wish he was here. He or his ideas would get three points from 15 no problem. That team won 59 games out of 60 (or thereabouts) and drew one over two seasons. He was a great friend of the Leicester players at the time too - and virtually a next door neighbour of Peter Shilton in Woodhouse Eaves.

hes a nice bloke, which i think was his problem, he was too nice

I see a trend developing here. Being a nice bloke doesn’t seem to get you very far the football business. I think we need to address the recruitment process for when the managerial position becomes vacant again. We should have a questionnaire for applicants to complete with questions to determine if they’re a nice bloke or not such as:

Q. When a person is behind you and about to follow you through a door, do you?

A) Hold the door open politely letting them pass while brandishing a nice smile showing your self gratification?

B) Let the door slam shut in their face?

C) Turn around spit at them and kick their ****ing head in?

If any applicants answer is (A) it’s clear that they must be a nice bloke so they can **** off.

hes a nice bloke, which i think was his problem, he was too nice

Adams, Levien, Kelly, All nice blokes, too nice for the job.

Worthington, looks a nice bloke, oh god i'm worried.

Archived