Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

The music when fryatt scored

To be fair, you don't exactly need the song itself to do that... just a big group to try and get it started acapella :thumbup:

it dont work that way, you just get people giving you weird looks for breaking away from the herd

• 1 month later...
Just go on Limewire or somewhere like that and type in Pigbag.

mentioned this last year but it still has to be "I predict a fryatt" (to the tune of i predict a riot) for me everytime.

I was thinking about this the other day. The club had probabley been mening to play pigbag when Fryatt scored from the start of the season, but they had to wait until April to actually do it as that was when Fryatt scored his first home goal, lol

why don't we just mimic that shit bands entire backlog :whistle:

i dont like music after goals....but IF fryatt has a song and IF he wouldve had one played after the first time he scored it SHOULD have been "i predict a fryatt" for pure ease of the whole crowd singing it...

why dont filbert and cousin dennis produce a club anthemn and we could play that! :rolleyes:

Archived