Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

The music when fryatt scored

Emailed Peter Jones, the supporter relations manager about the music when fryatt scored asking whether it would become a permanent thing, and the reply I got was....

The music was played in recognition of the ‘ Matty Fryatt’ goal and the fans chant of his name. There are no plans to use it other than when Matty scores. Let’s hope we hear it a few more times before the end of the season.

Meaning if anyone else scores we're stuck with the

stupid

camp

embarrasing

PHG

:unsure:

This could be why we never score.. the players are too embarrased to hear that PHG noise.

They would rather miss than hear that lol

lol If that was the case then Hammond must really hate the shite.

On the music note, i think we should play nothing at all.

I just feel its too american like.

Yeah I think it's a good idea to only play it when Matty scores. Was the first time I actually payed attention to the music for ages at the Derby game though lol

I like the idea of using Ruby for Humey goals as well as somebody suggested on here

Thank fook for that!

If they played it everytime we scored then we would be indentical to every other god damn team is this country!

True.

But it's still a better alternative to the PHG remix which is quite possibly the gayest piece of music ever created in the history of mankind

I also think that playing music after goals is silly and very 'Septic' like.

Scrap it!

On a similar vein, did anyone hear the Spurs fans last night? They were chanting the same thing for what seemed like forever! Why can't we do that?

I also think that playing music after goals is silly and very 'Septic' like.

Scrap it!

On a similar vein, did anyone hear the Spurs fans last night? They were chanting the same thing for what seemed like forever! Why can't we do that?

Becuase they're spurs and we are leicester :dunno:

Archived