Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob_the_canary

Evening Foxes

Norwich fan here, as you may have guessed by the name...

Having experienced football under the Worthington regime, here are a few thoughts:

1) If you go 1-0 up in a game, expect to defend the lead.

2) Get used to 4-4-2 all the time.

3) If he gets the job full time, look forward to seeing the inept Andy Hughes as your no.1 transfer target.

4) He got us promoted because he had a brainwave.

5) Given Mandaric's experiences with managers, Worthington's appointment is of little surprise and expect Worthington to be sacked by the end of next season if things aren't going well.

6) Expect regurgitated post-match interviews. Listen out for the words "Honesty, commitment and work-ethic".

7) He fell out with Darren Kenton and has previous with Jason Jarrett. Expect hostilities to be renewed.

8) If he gets the job full-time, don't expect any new signings until the end of July / a week before the start of the season as he's a terrible operator in the transfer market.

I respect Nigel for rejuvenating the club and getting us to the play-offs and promotion; our board did with the right thing by sacking him last October because he'd taken the club as far as he could was on the brink of taking the club back to where he found it.

See you all tomorrow! :cool:

Having experienced football under the Worthington regime, here are a few thoughts:

3) If he gets the job full time, look forward to seeing the inept Andy Hughes as your no.1 transfer target.

5) Given Mandaric's experiences with managers, Worthington's appointment is of little surprise and expect Worthington to be sacked by the end of next season if things aren't going well.

6) Expect regurgitated post-match interviews. Listen out for the words "Honesty, commitment and work-ethic".

7) He fell out with Darren Kenton and has previous with Jason Jarrett. Expect hostilities to be renewed.

8) If he gets the job full-time, don't expect any new signings until the end of July / a week before the start of the season as he's a terrible operator in the transfer market.

I respect Nigel for rejuvenating the club and getting us to the play-offs and promotion; our board did with the right thing by sacking him last October because he'd taken the club as far as he could was on the brink of taking the club back to where he found it.

Good luck for tomorrow, really glad of number 7. That'll do me, both of them are fcuking shit.

Groundhog Day then :o

Most of the thing sound abit like Rob Kelly does anyone else think that?

No, no, guys; I am not Rob Kelly! He struck me as being a well-intentioned bloke, but not proper managerial material.

Another point about Jason Jarrett:

Worthington released him when he was a kid at Blackpool because he's shite. A few years later, he signs Jason Jarrett after we get relegated from the Premiership, then ships him out on loan twice because he falls out with him.

On a hiding to nothing me thinks....

Im looking forward to his post match interview now, it'll be so funny if he actually says ''I couldn't fault the Honesty, commitment and work-ethic''

Hopefully they won't be anything on City players redoubling there efforts on the training ground. :rolleyes:

Archived