Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leicester 1 - Norwich 2 -- Post Match Comments

Well it seems worthington is as big a bullshitter as his predecessor.

I said if he didn't play a passing team he couldn't play a passing game...and he didn't cos he didn't have the soiddin bottle.

He's played just about the slowest backline he could muster - what chance is there of those supporting attacks quickly and

consistently for 90 minutes.

He's played two hassling midfielders instead of the one player our team is crying out for in King and he's stuck to 4-4-2 with a right winger who's useless defensively.

Finally, we've demonstrated all season that our two up front are not good enough - because Fryatt's still not fully fit and between them they're not tall enough or tough enough. We have to use Hammond up front with them to cause trouble with his pace - we get far more points when Hammond plays than Fryatt anyway, as I've said loads of times.

The whole thing today pointed to 4-3-3 but no, we stick to what has failed before and we lost because, yet again, we cannot go for the throat when we get an advantage and we cannot stop conceding goals in the last quarter.

It happens time and again and there are reasons.

Are the people who run Leicester City so mentally deficient they cannot recognise that and make the sodding changes that are necessary to at least give us the chance of winning.

Times I've warned that two midfield hasslers = one goal maximum and times I've warned that we always concede at least one so have to score twice. Every decision we make should be aim at ensuring we score twwice - our team selections, our team tactics and our substitutions.

I just wish someone of consequence would get all that into their sodding head.

fustration in a bottle!

I'd still rather be in our postion and with our team than those around us.

Leeds have Matt Heath at CB - which says it all

Southend have 2 good players in Eastwood and Campbell-Ryce

Hull - have the legend that is Dawson and old man WIndass us front

Barnsley - I don't really know much about them

It may all be doom and glom but there is some utter dross around us, Barnsley away will make or break our season, a win their and they will probably finish below us and should put them down with southend and luton.

Well he scored the only goal yesterday to earn them 3 points oh how we could do with them & that puts them 7th on current form

That's 2 more than we've got

You could be right with this one

They've won there last two games

It may all be doom and glom but there is some utter dross around us, Barnsley away will make or break our season, a win their and they will probably finish below us and should put them down with southend and luton.

Its nigel worthingtons fault! sack him now!

There's been enough criticism about our unfit squad from day one this season and just as much about our managers playing people who aren't anywhere near fully match fit.

It's hard to remember all the instances.

There's no excuse for it except in exceptional circumstances and the lack of a reserves team has only helped make matters worse.

And Worthington is now a party to the problem whether you think it's important or not.

Would it be fair to argue that the selected players Kenton, McAuley, Stearman, Nils, Weso, Fryatt and Newton were less than fully match fit at a time when we're playing for our Championship status?

Quite an indictment really of the situation that remains at our club even weeks after Mandaric's takeover.

Literally and metaphorically we really have scored some own goals in recent weeks and, indeed, over the last couple of seasons in general.

People ridicule me but I always rated him, performed well in the premiership along liabilities such as Dabizas, Curtis & Howey. Scored winner yesterday.

Both have more creative qualities between them than we have in our whole squad.

Dawson is a threat at free-kicks and Windass scored a hattrick last week.

Picking up some momentum, some real talent and hope in the form of loanee Kyel Reid.

Yep :whistle::D

3-4-3. For god sake we can't defend with 4 so what chance with 3?

And what difference is 3 up front when the 4 in the middle don't create enough or get the ball forward quick enough.

0-0 draws from here on in will do us. But fat chance of that........Stoke have hardly scored many goals this season and they managed to get 4 past us !!!!!!

Archived