Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leicester 1 - Norwich 2 -- Post Match Comments

worthington says they are not fit,hence why they keep trailing off in the second half,so whos faults that then

MANAGER, no discipline, the amount of times I have seen NISSA, HUME, KISNORBO on the piss on a Saturday night in Leicester and Loughborough........ WANKERS

That was simply ****ing dreadful. It's the fastest I have ever got home - I was so angry I doubt I dipped below 90mph once on the M6.

Our opener was gorgeous, one touch passing football that NO ONE can defend against...and then we started to reign it in...then Stearman came on and we were fooked.

How the hell these people can walk around the City without having the shit kicked out of them is beyond me - I would slap any member of our first team for their performances this season.

Disgusting.

WE WILL NOT PICK UP ONE MORE POINT THIS SEASON. FACT.

MANAGER, no discipline, the amount of times I have seen NISSA, HUME, KISNORBO on the piss on a Saturday night in Leicester and Loughborough........ WANKERS

next time you see them have a word, they clearly dont see the seriousness of the situation.

worthington says they are not fit,hence why they keep trailing off in the second half,so whos faults that then

They've been unfit all season, so it's been said.

Two days of training under a new regime is not enough to change that fact.

It's not surprising we collapsed again - the fitness levels are clearly abysmal.

There's poor.

There's very poor.

Then there's really very poor, extremely poor...

But our squad's fitness level, I rate as buttock-clenchingly piss poor. :whistle:

Sounds like McAuley had a mare, just at the wrong time :frusty::rolleyes:

He did, and not for the first time (Sheff Wed away?), his lack of pace really was scary today. Worryingly Kisnorbo looked just as bad and another ref would have given two penalties against him.

That was shite why did we sit back and defend? Why did we fook up the defence? (mattock at left back then right back, stearman right back than centre, Nils eric left back than centre then left) what the fook is going on. Why are we unfit?

Atmosphere was good though, delia smith can't cook for shit :thumbup:

Just got back... am totally gutted, we played better in the first half an hour than I've seen for some time... more than matched them, then from 60 minutes onwards we just fell apart and to lose to a pen and then an OG... i felt (still feel) sick, physically sick... :sick::cry:

We are not down but we now have to win at Barnsley and will probably need another point from one of the Wolves, Preston or Brum games... i dont rate our chances of doing that :(

To be honest if i was Nissa, Hume, Kisnorbo i would be out on the piss....come on these guys, especially Kisnorbo & Hume have been carrying the other so called professionals all season.

Playing with the likes of Maybury, Hughes, Jarrett, Johnson and Elvis week in week out would be enough to send anyone to the bottle!

It's not Worthington's fault we lost really, it's just the players show no passion or will to win.

What can wortho do? He did well today with the team, dropping the likes of Maybury, Johnson, Hughes, but in the end its down to the players and there not very good.

But i still reckon we will stay up, we'll beat Birmingham and Barnsley and get a point against wolves which will be enough

well where to start?

great early goal we started well and i felt really good a lot of relief came out wen we scored,

i knew the good start would not last hence i knew we had to score a second. We didnt we went flat slowly and let norwich back into the game.

We still had chances and why did hume not cut the ball back when he got past dublin/dublin slipped to fryatt? it was a tap in.....fair enough he waited for the keeper to go down before trying to slot it in, but the theme of today was trying too much and not keeping it simple.

towards the end of the second half norwich went really flat and jarrat had a few runs at the defence - why was he not supported by his team mates?

we started the second half well and were unlucky when the keeper pulled off the point blank save - luck that we needed to get points to stay up deserted us.

the first penalty shout for norwich was 100% a penalty, the second shout was ball to hand.

Huckerby nearly took out a ball boy with the football.

their keeper should have been booked in the first half fo not just kicking the ball away but almost clearing the carling stand.

for the last 20 mins they lost their legs, summed up by mcauley, he didnt have the legs to clear long cut in to find a short pass slipped and the rest is history, I didnt know the second was an OG but it hurt a lot. really hurt.

Fitness was the reason we lost today and wortho knew it - he mentioned it like 6 times in the post match interview. how do we fix that? can we?

do the players care? i think so,

do they have the legs? no.

will they stay up? only if two matches out of 4 are handed to us on a plate.

will i be going next season if we go down? tough call, the way i feel at the moment, no.

PS did anyone notice delia smith sitting with the norwich fans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i told her her scones are shit. the dancing girls were the high light of my day.

I'm sorry but this defeat is Worthington's fault..Why take Fryatt our only goal threat off and bring Horsfield on who has been consistantly shite for us since he came, I thought his team selection was v. Good and we started brightly but what he said to them at h/t was either uninspiring or they took no notice. 2nd half we were as bad as we have been latley and it was just a matter of time beore (a very poor) Norwich side scored.

Milan just what is the plan? Is this club still appealing in league 1? Does the prospect of League 1 mickey mouse football sound good? Is football better played in 32,000 seater stadiums with barely 15,000 people there?

If not,fecking sort it out cause we're going down!

I'm sorry but this defeat is Worthington's fault..Why take Fryatt off our only goal threat off and bring Horsfield on who has been consistantly shite for us since he came, I thought his team selection was v. Good and we started brightly but what he said to them at h/t was either uninspiring or they took no notice. 2nd half we were as bad as we have been latley and it was just a matter of time beore (a very poor) Norwich side scored.

Milan just what is the plan? Is this club still appealing in league 1? Does the prospect of League 1 mickey mouse football sound good? Is football better played in 32,000 seater stadiums with barely 15,000 people there?

not worthos fault we were under pressure needed a target man and fryatt had done nothing fot the previous 15 mins.

No matter who's in charge can't sort that bunch of sh*t out!

I just hope we win Tuesday (which doesn't look likely) but I'm preparing for League 1 football next season.

That was shite why did we sit back and defend? Why did we fook up the defence? (mattock at left back then right back, stearman right back than centre, Nils eric left back than centre then left) what the fook is going on. Why are we unfit?

Atmosphere was good though, delia smith can't cook for shit :thumbup:

Our squad has been amazingly unfit all season, it seems.

The previous regime somehow got the fitness program totally wrong, and the effects of that mistake are all too obvious - how many times have we suffered second half collapse? Too many is the answer.

It's not Worthington's fault we lost really, it's just the players show no passion or will to win.

What can wortho do? He did well today with the team, dropping the likes of Maybury, Johnson, Hughes, but in the end its down to the players and there not very good.

But i still reckon we will stay up, we'll beat Birmingham and Barnsley and get a point against wolves which will be enough

I'm inclined to blame the previous regime.

The squad is clearly unfit - there's nothing a new manager can do about that in the space of two days.

I'm sorry but this defeat is Worthington's fault..Why take Fryatt our only goal threat off and bring Horsfield on who has been consistantly shite for us since he came, I thought his team selection was v. Good and we started brightly but what he said to them at h/t was either uninspiring or they took no notice. 2nd half we were as bad as we have been latley and it was just a matter of time beore (a very poor) Norwich side scored.

Again, I don't see how we can lay the blame entirely at Worthington's feet.

If the squad is unfit, there's not a great deal you can do about second half performances when the game overtakes your entire team. Let's not forget that Fryatt's not had many games since being injured, so he would have become just as useless as the Horse around that time anyway.

Sad fact is, this has been happening all season, and it's looking obvious that fitness levels are the root of all our second-half problems.

You can't fight and scrap if you're so unfit you can barely move come minute 60. :whistle:

Archived