Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leicester 1 - Norwich 2 -- Post Match Comments

Can't be arsed. I'm in a state of accepting that we're going down. That way anything less will be a bonus. Losing to a penalty and an OG - the writing's on the wall.

Sorry. I've shed many a tear when better City teams than this shower of s**t have been relegated in 5 decades now - this bunch don't deserve my tears.

I'll cry for what LCFC means to me and the rest of us fans.

Speechless. The Taboo of relegation is slowly becoming a distinct possibility. The problem is not that we lost, but I just cannot see where the next points are coming from. It really would not surprise me if we dont get another point this season. :mad:

Milan has definately got his work cut out for him. We will struggle to attract talent in League one. Milan needs to up the GOAL BONUS I think. Double, triple it. Give the Defence a great big cake with serbian treats if they can keep a clean sheet.

Good shout.

Tw*t. :@

I'd also like to blame Micky Adams, Dave Bassett, Craig Levein and Rob Kelly.

And the previous board.

And Milan Mandaric. :ph34r:

I blame everyone. :ph34r:

If it wasnt for Peter Taylor we could well still be in the Prem. Wouldnt be dealing with this sheizer

Against Birmingham I would seriously play 3-2-5 the midfield is shite so we might aswell bypass them and stick loads up front and put somone in like Horsfield to hold the ball up and he will be hopefully be fired up being an ex Brummie.

Henderson

McAuley Kisnorbo Johansson

Newton Wesolowski

Hammond Hume Horsfield Fryatt Porter

PS I'm not even joking!

Archived